Performance Boats Forum banner

Status
Not open for further replies.
1 - 20 of 96 Posts
G

·
0 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I drove by the Cheetah shop today and noticed the Cheetah sign was down and a no trespassing sign posted where the business hours used to be. One of the guys who worked there was loading up his tools and I heard him say " I dont want to go to D.E S."
I noticed not to long ago there was alot of Cheetah bashing and I figure this will give alot of you folks something to talk about. Anyhow I hope I'm wrong about this, but I'm not:(

·
Registered
1,495 Posts
I drove by the Cheetah shop today and noticed the Cheetah sign was down and a no trespassing sign posted where the business hours used to be. One of the guys who worked there was loading up his tools and I heard him say " I dont want to go to D.E S."
I noticed not to long ago there was alot of Cheetah bashing and I figure this will give alot of you folks something to talk about. Anyhow I hope I'm wrong about this, but I'm not:(
What is D.E.S?

·
The Pool Bitch
4,236 Posts
The Hot Boat boat evals. were about a week or so ago, and there was a beautiful new Cheetah there, so I hope the rumors aren't true.

D.E.S. is the Dept. of Economic Security. AZ's unemployment office.

·
Registered
1,495 Posts
The Hot Boat boat evals. were about a week or so ago, and there was a beautiful new Cheetah there, so I hope the rumors aren't true.

D.E.S. is the Dept. of Economic Security. AZ's unemployment office.
I thought it might have been something like that, since I didn't know of another boat manufacturer named D.E.S.

·
Registered
2,965 Posts

Hmm, just signed up and made your 1st post.:cool:

·
Registered
2,606 Posts
Roger Martin closed the doors in Desert Hills this past Thrusday. They have moved to the Domin8or Faculity In Havi. From what I understand is that Domin8or will be doing the rigging on the Cheetahs. Yes they will still be producing Cheetahs. A friend of mine who talked to Roger on Sat. informed me what was going on. I saw a number of new Cheetah hulls being towed up Industrial on Sunday on their way to Domin8or.

·
Registered
2,606 Posts
Also everyone was layed off, which was about 3 or 5 empolyees. I know why this happened but I will not say. Going to leave you all hanging.

·
Nine pieces of Eight
1,377 Posts
How about somebody call Cheetah Boats and find out the truth???:)bulb
LMAO. That kind of crap is not tolerated around here.

Speculation RULES.

LOL.

By the way I just called LHC location... answer machine all lines are busy.

·
Willow Valley / Palmdale
562 Posts
Say it ain't so. We love ours.

1 - 20 of 96 Posts
Status
Not open for further replies.