·
jetboataholic
2,798 Posts
They're crooked!!!:p

·
Inland Empire-Big River
807 Posts
That looks bad ass!!

There Cy goes doing a nice job and shit;)

·
Registered
2,225 Posts
Eat $hit!!! When are you going to get rid of your mail box #s and have me do some for you. You should never tell someone with OCD that!!! It is like telling your girlfriend that those jeans make her but look fat. lol.

Dave, Those look great.

Cy

·
Inland Empire-Big River
807 Posts
Eat $hit!!! When are you going to get rid of your mail box #s and have me do some for you. You should never tell someone with OCD that!!! It is like telling your girlfriend that those jeans make her but look fat. lol.

Dave, Those look great.

Cy

Quick thread jack - Cy, got your message the other day, talked to Tre and couldn't help him in Bako. I pointed him in a couple different directions, I hope he got taken care of. We should have a yard that way soon.

Carry on :)hand

·
Premium Member
4,194 Posts
Discussion Starter #6 (Edited)
hey hj i do have ocd, and why dont you come out here and tell me to my face.. or better yet since you are the jet expert here why not i buy another set and you put them on...thats being nice so if i was you i would shut my mouth.....:|err you want to fuc* lets fuc*

·
Premium Member
4,194 Posts
Discussion Starter #7

Dave, Those look great.

Cy
thanks for having my back cy, bubbles went away with the heat, very happy with outcome, thanks again, i will use you in the future for myself and anybody that ask...:)devil

·
Registered
19,818 Posts
Cy did a great job on my flatty name and race #s...im still waiting for my new ones for my deck boat...:D

·
Registered
2,225 Posts
Cy did a great job on my flatty name and race #s...im still waiting for my new ones for my deck boat...:D
I have them cut already in your first choice of colors. They will go out tomorrow. Sorry for the delay, I got sent to Oakaland. I know how important speed is on these things as the boat may be sold before they get to you. I will get htem out tomorrow and you should have them by Sat. Thanks for the good feedback and the business.

Cy

·
Registered
2,225 Posts
hey hj i do have ocd, and why dont you come out here and tell me to my face.. or better yet since you are the jet expert here why not i buy another set and you put them on...thats being nice so if i was you i would shut my mouth.....:|err you want to fuc* lets fuc*

HJ was kidding. He does that and uses the smileys to convey the tone. It is really hard to read someones true intent sometimes on here.

I am glad the bubbles came out too, I told you. it is amazing what 120* heat will do for things. WHo needs a heat gun when you have the AZ sun.

Cy

·
310 Posts
OMG!!! You have to admit it......that's some funny sh!t........especially because you have OCD. :D I know I don't really know you very well MilkMoney, but didn't you say that you were trying to get rid of that boat? Or is this a different one? :)hand

·
jetboataholic
2,798 Posts
Damn dude, I was just fuckin' with ya! Chill please!!!

I didn't even look at the picture very closely, just glanced at it and started typing. Never thought you guys would go ape shit over two words.:))eek:))

You too moneysucker!!! I'll probably be hitting you up in about a week or so for my decals I asked about, about a month or so ago, plus I'll throw on some numbers to that order.;)

Looking good milkmoney and moneysucker!!!:)hand

·
jetboataholic
2,798 Posts

Dave, Those look great.

Cy
Hold on here, just looked at a picture of my numbers and they're not mail box #s!!!!!:|err

But, they're in pretty bad shape, time for new ones.:D

·
....like warm apple pie
1,681 Posts
Hold on here, just looked at a picture of my numbers and they're not mail box #s!!!!!:|err

But, they're in pretty bad shape, time for new ones.:D
HJ, You should have just left well enough alone. Posting these pics of your mismatched, half missing letter and numbers is just opening yourself up for an ass ripping of a lifetime

Just a bit of friendly advice.

·
jetboataholic
2,798 Posts
HJ, You should have just left well enough alone. Posting these pics of your mismatched, half missing letter and numbers is just opening yourself up for an ass ripping of a lifetime

Just a bit of friendly advice.
I didn't do it, so I don't care what the fuck you guys say about them. Even the mismatched paint scheme on the boat, it'll all be changed and done right, eventually.;)

And how are they mismatched???:confused: They all look like the same style to me!!! Just missing part of the Y.

·
Registered
19,818 Posts
I have them cut already in your first choice of colors. They will go out tomorrow. Sorry for the delay, I got sent to Oakaland. I know how important speed is on these things as the boat may be sold before they get to you. I will get htem out tomorrow and you should have them by Sat. Thanks for the good feedback and the business.

Cy
dont wory i have a swtd jet comeing complete less motor,i have plans for you for alot bullshit cf# names,race #s it will be here soon,ive told many people to call ya it wont be long until your so busy u wont have time for us that got ya started,:)hand

1 - 20 of 61 Posts