Performance Boats Forum banner

1 - 20 of 123 Posts

·
Registered
686 Posts
You'll have the baddest ride on Cherry Creek...

Looks like alot of work. Did you lay on the paint and graphics?

·
Registered
23 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
Thanks- Posted some pics under the you shot it section- Actually, Bought the boat 80% this way- Added the NOS, and a few other things- Purple Metalflake and airbrush really hit the sun- Cherry Creek Res is o.k- Boyd Lake in Loveland is where I usually hang!

·
Registered
23 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
Well, I used to drag Nitrous Harleys, and all the NOS guys say you have to have 15 degree angle for the nos bottle- Air scoop just happens to have that 15 degrees, plus I had no other place without people kickin' it, so up it went. Only weighs 12 pounds (Carbon Fiber) , and it looks bad to boot!

·
Registered
3,623 Posts
Well, I used to drag Nitrous Harleys, and all the NOS guys say you have to have 15 degree angle for the nos bottle- Air scoop just happens to have that 15 degrees, plus I had no other place without people kickin' it, so up it went. Only weighs 12 pounds (Carbon Fiber) , and it looks bad to boot!
cool. got any other pics of the boat?

·
Resident Ford Nut
10,079 Posts

·
Resident Ford Nut
10,079 Posts

·
Registered
23 Posts
Discussion Starter #17
Park Rangers never give me any crap about the NOS- D.O.T approved, of course- Dual purge comes out both sides of the boat- Pretty "in your face " fun!

·
Registered
23 Posts
Discussion Starter #19
If I have a 1 foot chop, and keep her with the rev limiter at 6200, I can hit 87.6 GPS- With 4 people. If I swap out rev pills, and hit the NOS at about 65 mph, and don't run out of lake, she can hit an honest 91.0 By the way, thats here at 5,281 feet in Denver

·
Registered
23 Posts
Discussion Starter #20
Oh yeah, Forgot to mention that the hull is a special mixture of speedcote, herculiner and rain-x, all blended together- good for another 8 mph top end.

1 - 20 of 123 Posts