Performance Boats Forum banner

1 - 20 of 187 Posts

·
Sushi Inspector
2,387 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I've listened to all the Republican Rhetoric in the recent primaries and hands down, we need a Republican Presidential Elect that isn't a career politician. We need a business man who knows how to turn a business around and get it back on it's feet. Our economy is all about business and only a businessman is going to get us out of this financial fiasco we are in now. Herman Cain has a pragmatic background and he is the only man who is smart enough to get this country financially back on it's feet . Please take ten minutes and read about the man. Go to youtube and watch him Challenge Bill Clinton on healthcare back in the 90s. Listen to what he has to say, and you too will realize CAIN in 2012 is truly the answer and not just the choice. I just donated to his campaign and I hope you do to. This is the first time in my life donating to any campaign too. $10,$20,$30 it doesn't matter. He needs more momentum. It was the $10,$20, and $30 donations that got Obama where he is today. Now that I think about it, any money towards Cain should really be considered an investment in the future and not a contribution .
https://www.hermancain.com/donate

I know I post some abstract shit on this board sometimes but, you have to realize, it is the internet and a lot of it is for shock value and it's always fun to stir the pot at least from my perspective....

CAIN in 2012.....we owe it to our kids!!
Thanks,
Wicky

·
Boatless Member :(
3,006 Posts
I've been saying I like Cain the most for quite some time. He gave me a scare with the 9-9-9 plan but he explained it fully with the 9% consumption (not VAT like) and I'm back on-board. Dunno what the half-million + IRS employees, lawyers and accountants will do with a fair system.

·
1,512 Posts
Dunno what the half-million + IRS employees, lawyers and accountants will do with a fair system.
They will find out they are an overpaid blight on society that creates a corrupt structure like Arthur Andersen. Less accountants = better business.

·
Already miss the 310/562
13,551 Posts
I've listened to all the Republican Rhetoric in the recent primaries and hands down, we need a Republican Presidential Elect that isn't a career politician. We need a business man who knows how to turn a business around and get it back on it's feet. Our economy is all about business and only a businessman is going to get us out of this financial fiasco we are in now. Herman Cain has a pragmatic background and he is the only man who is smart enough to get this country financially back on it's feet . Please take ten minutes and read about the man. Go to youtube and watch him Challenge Bill Clinton on healthcare back in the 90s. Listen to what he has to say, and you too will realize CAIN in 2012 is truly the answer and not just the choice. I just donated to his campaign and I hope you do to. This is the first time in my life donating to any campaign too. $10,$20,$30 it doesn't matter. He needs more momentum. It was the $10,$20, and $30 donations that got Obama where he is today. Now that I think about it, any money towards Cain should really be considered an investment in the future and not a contribution .
https://www.hermancain.com/donate

I know I post some abstract shit on this board sometimes but, you have to realize, it is the internet and a lot of it is for shock value and it's always fun to stir the pot at least from my perspective....

CAIN in 2012.....we owe it to our kids!!
Thanks,
Wicky
Wicky, I dont know much about CAIN but I have been asking for a viable business man/woman candidate like CAIN for two decades... SOmeone that knows how to balance a check book and read a balance sheet...

·
Temporarily Pacified!
5,554 Posts
Business Experience? We don't need no stinking business experience!

The percentage of each past president's cabinet who had worked in the private business sector prior to their appointment to the cabinet.

Here are the percentages.
T. Roosevelt................... 38%
Taft............................... 40%
Wilson.......................... 52%
Harding......................... 49%
Coolidge....................... 48%
Hoover ......................... 42%
F. Roosevelt...................50%
Truman......................... 50%
Johnson........................ 47%
Nixon............................ 53%
Ford............................. 42%
Carter........................... 32%
Reagan..........................86%
GH Bush....................... 51%
Clinton .......................... 39%
GW Bush...................... 55%

And the winner is:

Obama................... 08%

·
Registered
8,169 Posts
Cain in 2012???

I too am interested in the way Herman Cain says what he says.... However, there are some "magic words" that would seal the deal for me from any of the candidates...:

1. I will do everything possible to repeal obamacare ASAP..
2. I will NEVER grant any blanket amnasty to illegals.
3. I will push for a 6 month, ZERO tolerance, full effort, illegal roundup and deportation.
4. I will do whatever it takes to secure our borders, even if it requires a "state of emergency" and US troops deployed along our Southern border...
5. I will appoint a special prosecutor to dig into ALL the "shady" behavior of the previous administration.
6. I will push for a Social Security and Medical "fix" to preserve those benefits for future generations.
7. Add yours here.......

Ray

·
Temporarily Pacified!
5,554 Posts
I too am interested in the way Herman Cain says what he says.... However, there are some "magic words" that would seal the deal for me from any of the candidates...:

3. I will push for a 6 month, ZERO tolerance, full effort, illegal roundup and deportation.
4. I will do whatever it takes to secure our borders, even if it requires a "state of emergency" and US troops deployed along our Southern border...
5. I will appoint a special prosecutor to dig into ALL the "shady" behavior of the previous administration.
6. I will push for a Social Security and Medical "fix" to preserve those benefits for future generations.
7. Add yours here.......

Ray
8. Manditory....teachers teaching government and American history must be proud Americans that have a proven track record in supporting the founding principals of this country....not liberals who protest and demand things because "it is their right under the Constitution"!

·
Impeachment!
3,728 Posts

Ray
How "full effort" are you talking? Going onto job sites, onto the busses, into businesses, into government housing and even classrooms if necessary to root these invaders out? That's what it'll take, and as such that's what should be done. Anything less is completely unacceptable. Round 'em up, move 'em out.

·
Red Blooded American
15,853 Posts

The percentage of each past president's cabinet who had worked in the private business sector prior to their appointment to the cabinet.

And the winner is:

And that ^ my friends tells the story of the performance of each presidency! In my lifetime, the greatest correction of American economy was during Reagan's tenure. It's rather telling that he had 86% of his cabinet from the business sector rather than the political world. The Kenyan's is also self explanatory.

·
Marine Organism
12,743 Posts
I like Cain from what I have seen and heard.

And the winner is:

Oh shit! LMAO! I just have to laugh at that. Pitiful. :no:

·
Purple headed member
7,646 Posts
Cain has less government experience than anyone as he has never been elected to any office. I find it strange that so many would vote for Cain while bitching about what little experience Obama has. Please don't make me go back and quote all of you that have said "Obama has no experience".
Anyways, this is all a moot point being that Cain is un-electable.
Romney 2012...Get on board now or face 4 more years of Obama!

·
Platinum Member
2,014 Posts
Cain has less government experience than anyone as he has never been elected to any office. I find it strange that so many would vote for Cain while bitching about what little experience Obama has. Please don't make me go back and quote all of you that have said "Obama has no experience".
QJ, I agree with you, but look for him as a VP pick

I like Cain the man is smart and tells it like it is

·
Purple headed member
7,646 Posts
QJ, I agree with you, but look for him as a VP pick

I like Cain the man is smart and tells it like it is
I'm not saying Cain doesnt have a place in Politics, but right now I dont see President as being one of them. I think as a VP pick the media and Left might Sarah Palin him into obscurity.....

·
3,006 Posts
Obama has no useful experience. He's never ran a business. That's what we are looking for, not career politicians that only know that life.

·
3,006 Posts
I'm not saying Cain doesnt have a place in Politics, but right now I dont see President as being one of them. I think as a VP pick the media and Left might Sarah Palin him into obscurity.....
So this is president material to you:

U.S. Senator 2005 to Present
State of Illinois, Chicago, IL / Washington, DC
Elected to U.S. Senate to represent the citizens of the State of Illinois. Work across Democratic, Republican and Independent party
lines to develop, craft and pass legislative actions, bills and amendments to best serve the American people.

State Senator 1997 to 2004
State of Illinois, Chicago, IL
Won an intensely competitive Senatorial race. Partnered with Democrats, Republicans and Independents to pass favorable
legislation (e.g., education, health care, government spending, campaign finance, law enforcement).
• Provided $100+ million in tax cuts to families over 3 years through legislative changes to state tax law.
• Provided permanent health care coverage to 154,000 low-income residents (including 70,000 children).
• Reformed the state's notorious death penalty laws to help prevent wrongful convictions.
• Honored as a Keynote Speaker at the 2004 Democratic National Convention.
Associate Attorney 1993 to 2002
Davis, Miner & Barnhill, Chicago, IL
• Litigated employment discrimination, housing discrimination and voting rights cases.
TEACHING EXPERIENCE:
Lecturer / Senior Lecturer 1992 to 2004
University of Chicago Law School
• Taught courses in General Law, Constitutional Law and Government Affairs.

This is VP material to you:

Graduated from Morehouse College with a dual degree in math and physics in 1967.

Continued his education by earning his Master’s degree in computer science from Purdue University while working full-time developing fire control systems (This is not fire as in flames) for ships and fighter planes for the Department of the Navy.

Herman returned to his home of Atlanta to begin working as a computer systems analyst for the Coca-Cola Company. After considerable success at Coca-Cola, he moved to the Pillsbury Company. Within a short period of time, Herman rose to position of Vice President.

Regional vice president of Pillsbury’s Burger King division. Within three years, it became the best performing region in the company.

He accepted the call to become the President and CEO of Godfather’s Pizza, a company that was teetering on the edge of bankruptcy. In just 14 months, Herman returned Godfather’s to profitability and he led his management team to a buyout of the company.

In 1994 President of the National Restaurant Association.

Board of Directors of the Federal Reserve Bank of Kansas City, and he was subsequently elected their chairman.

He serves as a regular contributor on several broadcast networks and as a keynote speaker at conferences and events around the nation.

YOU SIR, ARE A ROLE MODEL

Let me take out the politician positions of Obama and see what kind of REAL experience he has:

AWESOME, PRESIDENTIAL MATERIAL!

·
Sushi Inspector
2,387 Posts
Discussion Starter #17

7. Add yours here.......

Ray
Here's Cain on what is now essentially Obamacare from nearly 20 years ago.
Herman Cain debates Bill Clinton - YouTube

·
Sushi Inspector
2,387 Posts
Discussion Starter #18
Romney does not understand seperation of Church and State and being a high powered Mormon, I will never vote his direction. Romney is full of Rhetoric. His politics are just that. Remember, Obama was un-electable too and looky looky we got a cookie!!
CAIN has pulled businesses from the grave and made them flourish. What is our biggest problem in our country right now? The economy correct? What is economics? Economics are all about business in which CAIN is by far THE most qualified over all other possibilities. I agree, we must all get on the same band wagon and the other candidates wont pull the independents. CAIN will pull the indys. The indys will laugh at Romney.

·
Purple headed member
7,646 Posts
So this is president material to you:

U.S. Senator 2005 to Present
State of Illinois, Chicago, IL / Washington, DC
Elected to U.S. Senate to represent the citizens of the State of Illinois. Work across Democratic, Republican and Independent party
lines to develop, craft and pass legislative actions, bills and amendments to best serve the American people.

State Senator 1997 to 2004
State of Illinois, Chicago, IL
Won an intensely competitive Senatorial race. Partnered with Democrats, Republicans and Independents to pass favorable
legislation (e.g., education, health care, government spending, campaign finance, law enforcement).
• Provided $100+ million in tax cuts to families over 3 years through legislative changes to state tax law.
• Provided permanent health care coverage to 154,000 low-income residents (including 70,000 children).
• Reformed the state's notorious death penalty laws to help prevent wrongful convictions.
• Honored as a Keynote Speaker at the 2004 Democratic National Convention.
Davis, Miner & Barnhill, Chicago, IL
• Litigated employment discrimination, housing discrimination and voting rights cases.
TEACHING EXPERIENCE:
University of Chicago Law School
• Taught courses in General Law, Constitutional Law and Government Affairs.

This is VP material to you:

Graduated from Morehouse College with a dual degree in math and physics in 1967.

Continued his education by earning his Master’s degree in computer science from Purdue University while working full-time developing fire control systems (This is not fire as in flames) for ships and fighter planes for the Department of the Navy.

Herman returned to his home of Atlanta to begin working as a computer systems analyst for the Coca-Cola Company. After considerable success at Coca-Cola, he moved to the Pillsbury Company. Within a short period of time, Herman rose to position of Vice President.

Regional vice president of Pillsbury’s Burger King division. Within three years, it became the best performing region in the company.

He accepted the call to become the President and CEO of Godfather’s Pizza, a company that was teetering on the edge of bankruptcy. In just 14 months, Herman returned Godfather’s to profitability and he led his management team to a buyout of the company.

In 1994 President of the National Restaurant Association.

Board of Directors of the Federal Reserve Bank of Kansas City, and he was subsequently elected their chairman.

He serves as a regular contributor on several broadcast networks and as a keynote speaker at conferences and events around the nation.

YOU SIR, ARE A ROLE MODEL

Let me take out the politician positions of Obama and see what kind of REAL experience he has:

AWESOME, PRESIDENTIAL MATERIAL!

He has no Elected executive branch office experience nad he is as electable as the Jolly green Giant. The race is between Romney and Perry.

·
Purple headed member
7,646 Posts
Romney does not understand seperation of Church and State and being a high powered Mormon, I will never vote his direction. Romney is full of Rhetoric. His politics are just that. Remember, Obama was un-electable too and looky looky we got a cookie!!
CAIN has pulled businesses from the grave and made them flourish. What is our biggest problem in our country right now? The economy correct? What is economics? Economics are all about business in which CAIN is by far THE most qualified over all other possibilities. I agree, we must all get on the same band wagon and the other candidates wont pull the independents. CAIN will pull the indys. The indys will laugh at Romney.
Cain aint pullin nothin but your chain. He is only in the race to deliver a message and to get the front runners to absorb some of his viewpoints. Other than that he is another Sarah Palin. In 3 months he will be out of the race when the all his supporters will put their cash on the only 2 serious candidates....Romney and Perry.
Oh, and no one on the Conservative ticket understand separation between Church and State. Remember, it was Bush (a non Mormon) who said God told him to invade Iraq. If you are having God direct the Military through the profit Bush, then there is a huge issue with separation between church and state no matter the religion. Why does God hate the Iraqies?

Romney 2012

1 - 20 of 187 Posts