1 - 9 of 9 Posts

·
Living in a cage of fear
16,464 Posts
Discussion Starter #1

·
Registered
223 Posts
Great job to that guy, to bad he could not have accidently broke the pricks neck while he was at it, but good job nonetheless. Rare happy ending.

·
Registered
51 Posts
That guy should be given a hero's welcome. Free Drinks, Dinner something........Awesome that he was quick enough to help. And the guy who did the kidnapping.....a new roomie named bubba for a long long ass time

·
"Try it Now!"
3,704 Posts
wow, great story. This man is a hero! I'm curious to know what other abductions/missing children/found bodies they can tie this guy to by MO, because I guran-effing-tee you this isn't the first time he tried this stunt!

Not cudos to the mom who sent her out to get tostadas though, as it sounds by the story....unless I heard wrong, she sent her 6-year-old child down the street in a big city to get tostadas? Not a smart move if that's in fact what happened.

Wow, though, a sex crime and murder prevented by someone thinking on their feeT!

·
Living in a cage of fear
16,464 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
wow, great story. This man is a hero! I'm curious to know what other abductions/missing children/found bodies they can tie this guy to by MO, because I guran-effing-tee you this isn't the first time he tried this stunt!

Not cudos to the mom who sent her out to get tostadas though, as it sounds by the story....unless I heard wrong, she sent her 6-year-old child down the street in a big city to get tostadas? Not a smart move if that's in fact what happened.

Wow, though, a sex crime and murder prevented by someone thinking on their feeT!
I may have read it wrong, but I THINK she was actually sent to the neighbors house for the tostadas?
Again, I could be mistaken?

·
MLC - Mid Life Crisis
1,132 Posts
Don't forget boys and girls; Innocent until proven guilty.

·
Living in a cage of fear
16,464 Posts
Discussion Starter #8
Don't forget boys and girls; Innocent until proven guilty.
True, but I tend to believe the girls account, and the tostadas in the van, and part of his "kit" hidden 20' from the crashed van.

Any more "red handed" would hardly be imaginable.

(Then again, anything is possible as the Anthony trial proved):((((((

·
Premium Member
1,843 Posts
That little girl is the luckiest person on the planet right now.. A tie down and packing tape? Not hard to guess where that was going.. :(

RD

1 - 9 of 9 Posts