Performance Boats Forum banner

1 - 20 of 28 Posts

·
Registered
288 Posts
Just a typical Thursday night at FATHEADS Safety Meeting...I'm gettin this stuff down...haha..Little long but worth the laughs..

.......You gotta love that man cave! Man I wish that place was closer, I would always be at the safety meetings!.... I'm going right out and buying me a D and D machine!:thumb:

·
Registered
2,034 Posts
Much appreciated after the week I've had .... you guys have it all except for one thing... ME... LOL ... I wanna move to Idaho, keep em coming :))THumbsUp

·
Registered
604 Posts
Very informative for sure. Looking forward to meeting ya'll in Needles. We need to get something like the safety meeting goin in the Ozarks. I love this stuff :))THumbsUp

·
put up or shut up
379 Posts
Very informative for sure. Looking forward to meeting ya'll in Needles. We need to get something like the safety meeting goin in the Ozarks. I love this stuff
pop's you just dont remember we have saftey meetings all the time, well not since the mouse has been gone, BUT!!! when he comes back home MANY!!!! more saftey meetings to come:)devil
ITS LAKE OF THE OZARKS WHERE EVERYDAY IS A "SAFTEY MEETING!!!!!"

·
Lookout I'm Crankin it Baby
6,576 Posts
Discussion Starter #12
Here's another episode of Thursday Night Safety Meeting..this one with a disclosure...If you don't like some naughty words..please do not watch..I haven't figured out how to edit the swearing out yet..so watch at your own risk...some kids don't play nice...

·
Premium Member
3,040 Posts
Spellcheck can be your friend......

Closing credits........"Intervies by Ratlle Can Lou"

Really?

:D

·
Registered
1,633 Posts
Lightly scanning the area...... you guys may as well drink. Looks as though RCL forgot the food. God love ya Pat.....:D

·
Registered
5,312 Posts
Ya know if you would put that damn camera down and pick up a couple of tools, your boat would have been finished three years ago...:stir:;) PS, can you bring me a couple of those shirts in 2XL to Needles and I will gladly buy you a hamburger on the second Tuesday of next week...:hmmm::hmmm::hmmm::p

Steve

·
Registered
5,312 Posts
I like the videos that Lou is doing but I really want to see the Yellow Hornet running before I have another heart attack and miss seeing it all together...:stir::):)punch

Steve

·
Miss Chevois Rayson
329 Posts
Tanks a hole

Tanks fer posting mikey...doesn't look like my cooler is ready to go to the picnic though,, would you please quit feeding those guys so much liquor so my chit would be ready to ski behind:no:

1 - 20 of 28 Posts