Performance Boats Forum banner
1 - 15 of 15 Posts

·
Registered
1,242 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
The first pair of -6AN Holley De-Lux fittings in 316L Stainless Steel. This is right off the machine. They should polish up very nice. And if you install them with a -6AN wrench they won't get scratched. :)hand

And their De-Lux kinfolk in 6061. lol

·
"The" masheenist
5,444 Posts
Jerk,

Why didn't you tell me so I could "hold out" for the stainless version?

I see how you are.

·
Registered
957 Posts
The first pair of -6AN Holley De-Lux fittings in 316L Stainless Steel. This is right off the machine. They should polish up very nice. And if you install them with a -6AN wrench they won't get scratched. :)hand

Bitchen parts for sure Dave, those will go very nicelly with my buddy's hardlines;).

·
Registered
1,242 Posts
Discussion Starter · #4 ·
Jerk,

Why didn't you tell me so I could "hold out" for the stainless version?

I see how you are.

well if I recall you just could not wait any longer. Hold tight because I'll prolly run the -8's too.

Then you can exchange them all at once and avoid 2 restockiing fees. haha see how I am. :)hand

·
"The" masheenist
5,444 Posts
well if I recall you just could not wait any longer. Hold tight because I'll prolly run the -8's too.

Then you can exchange them all at once and avoid 2 restockiing fees. haha see how I am. :)hand
Yea pal,

My boat is alllllllllllmmmmmmmmmmmmooooooooooosttttttttt ready, I could see where I would be in a hurry.

Brian

·
Registered
783 Posts

Dave.. that is some super nice work. Threads look pretty clean on the old stainless.. great job!! How many are you running at a time?

·
burnt mexican incorprated
363 Posts

whats the prices on them ??? and thanks for making my day a little better . there is a little wet spot in my pants now and a smile on my face:D

·
Premium Member
1,842 Posts

Nice. I like that the hex is smaller and away from the bowl so you can actualy get a wrench on it.:)devil

·
Cantard
5,017 Posts

I have that sinking feeling your gona end up with some of my money.

·
Registered
9 Posts
fittings

Real nice fittings, where can I get a pair if I need them?
Thanks, John

·
3,246 Posts
1 - 15 of 15 Posts