Performance Boats Forum banner

1 - 9 of 9 Posts

·
6TH STREET MAFIA PRES.
1,493 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Thanks for hooking us up with the barrels of booz for the weekend hopefully we get a chance to burn it allllllllllllllll this weekend.:)devil

·
Amber Racing Services
4,339 Posts
no problem ... I hope you burn it too and call for more :D

you can call Todd ... he has a COD account opened up now for Torco, VP, F&L and Sunoco Race Fuels

Have fun out there

everyone else can call me on my cell (949) 870-5773 we are the west coast distributors for the above fuels

Brian

·
Done....
990 Posts
Yep.......thanks again Brian for the SP1. Boat ran great! Went down river, saw the homes on the right hand side, but no signs of life or HP.

I went through those barrells real quick.
-Nandi :)devil

·
Amber Racing Services
4,339 Posts
Yep.......thanks again Brian for the SP1. Boat ran great! Went down river, saw the homes on the right hand side, but no signs of life or HP.

I went through those barrells real quick.
-Nandi :)devil
glad it worked out ... did you have fun?

yeah, the Morgan's had the RCB/Woods showdown a couple weeks ago ... I ended up rolling out to a friends in Havasu ...

you're all hooked up in the computer now ... call any time for fuel.

Brian

·
Done....
990 Posts
glad it worked out ... did you have fun?

yeah, the Morgan's had the RCB/Woods showdown a couple weeks ago ... I ended up rolling out to a friends in Havasu ...

you're all hooked up in the computer now ... call any time for fuel.

Brian
Had lots of fun! I could not ask for anything else. Just another fantastic time in the water.

·
6TH STREET MAFIA PRES.
1,493 Posts
Discussion Starter #7
no problem ... I hope you burn it too and call for more :D
Have fun out there
Brian
Im pretty sure we wont burn all 4 drums but we will definatly need more for the next trip for sure. Thanks again.

1 - 9 of 9 Posts