Performance Boats Forum banner

1 - 5 of 5 Posts

·
pay me or pay me no mind
3,269 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
have you and your crew ever kicked around a idea for a 28' and under boat poker run/party on the delta?? seen it a few times down in the havi area with good turn outs, when the dust settles from your up n coming event think about that idea..you'd be suprised how many would show:yes:

·
41Live!
39 Posts
have you and your crew ever kicked around a idea for a 28' and under boat poker run/party on the delta?? seen it a few times down in the havi area with good turn outs, when the dust settles from your up n coming event think about that idea..you'd be suprised how many would show:yes:
We love new ideas and always looking for well attended events, keep me posted...

·
Laveycraft NuEra 2750
67 Posts
That would be cool

·
pay me or pay me no mind
3,269 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
That would be cool
i think it would be very cool, always wanted to run in one but when you go down the list of players on any poker run list 30+ feet and big power rules the board. i know its not a "race" but being that boat everyone is waiting on would suck:angry:...pray for us little guys:idea:

1 - 5 of 5 Posts