Performance Boats Forum banner

1 - 8 of 8 Posts

·
Registered
480 Posts
Oh man, I really want to, but I won't do it. Nothing personal just have about 3,000 GM jokes. Sorry to jack your thread and I apologize and owe you a beverage of choice. :)

·
Registered
1,136 Posts
I have often thought about buying one, and renting it with a large paypal deposit. What do you think the rent should be for like a months use? The reason l havent, is l have 3 MK lV blocks to use already, PIA but works.

Be safe, schick

·
pay me or pay me no mind
3,269 Posts
Adam while your hunting for a plastic one im hunting for a real one

·
Diesel Pimp
1,256 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
Adam while your hunting for a plastic one im hunting for a real one
Uh oh... Not good bro. I'm in the same "non running" boat. My new set up should be dialed for next season though. So at least I have an exit strategy, lol. If I hear of any motors I'll hit you up.

·
Diesel Pimp
1,256 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
Oh man, I really want to, but I won't do it. Nothing personal just have about 3,000 GM jokes. Sorry to jack your thread and I apologize and owe you a beverage of choice. :)
Is there even a motor in the boat pictured in your avatar? Lol.. So what is your imaginary motor of choice? Honda? :stir:

·
Registered
176 Posts
You must want your Daytona at Hooky Day real bad Adam! Maybe you and Steve can fake your boats together and slap some trolling motors on them! Lol! :)

1 - 8 of 8 Posts