Performance Boats Forum banner

1 - 17 of 17 Posts

·
Speedy Member
6,785 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Dont forget to put your teeth in before you head off to work!:)bulb
MAxi is in a panic and called an said you left them on his nightstand.

·
Registered
977 Posts
your right 1 kilo, but at high speeds the whistling drives you mad, but again you might not be able to hear it.
I am going to try and channel the noise vibrations to counteract the engine harmonics by my crude calculations I should be able to get an additional 500 RPM. I will test it at the wind tunnel with Lou's steering column and Graff's bow eye

·
Registered
329 Posts
I am going to try and channel the noise vibrations to counteract the engine harmonics by my crude calculations I should be able to get an additional 500 RPM. I will test it at the wind tunnel with Lou's steering column and Graff's bow eye
Halucigens (?) in the sixties and dieting don't mix.

·
Speedy Member
6,785 Posts
Discussion Starter · #15 ·
you'll break it long before before 100, you can break a anvil with a plastic playskool hammer.:D
I have to agree, Cooooooochie is hard on parts.
He is especially hard on Maxipus. Ran him right out of the sport!!:)

·
Already miss the 310/562
13,551 Posts
Wind tunnel??? Is Gorgy self proclaming again???:)eh:)
Maxi, you crack me up! :D

So who will have a grill fired up Saturday afternoon??? I am throwing in SIX garlic marinated porterhouses, garlic cheese bread, grilled roasted corn on the cob and six fat tire longnecks for the winning team of the Kboat challenge... I just need a HOT charcoal fire to cook on...

·
Members only
4,518 Posts
Maxi, you crack me up! :D

So who will have a grill fired up Saturday afternoon??? I am throwing in SIX garlic marinated porterhouses, garlic cheese bread, grilled roasted corn on the cob and six fat tire longnecks for the winning team of the Kboat challenge... I just need a HOT charcoal fire to cook on...
Tony's ass is probably still hot & charcoaly from bako the time before he made an extra ass of himself...:D

1 - 17 of 17 Posts