Performance Boats Forum banner
1 - 19 of 19 Posts

·
Old Skool Member
6,519 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 · (Edited)
All these HB memories has made me think of a thread you started. It was a link to another website about how many 5 year olds that someone could beat up before the 5 year olds took you down. I think it was also in a gym with no escape...lol It was hiliarious as many were using tatical approaches to it all and trying to break it down based on their height, weight, intimidation factors, etc.

Do you have any idea where that was located? It entertained me for quite a while and was one of the funniest things I have ever read.....

·
Box Pimp
2,260 Posts
All this HB memories has made me think of a thread you started. It was a link to another website about how many 5 year olds that someone could beat up before they 5 year olds took you down. I think it was also in a gym with no escape...lol It was hiliarious as many were using tatical approaches to it all and trying to break it down based on their height, weight, intimidation factors, etc.

Do you have any idea where that was located? It entertained me for quite a while and was one of the funniest things I have ever read.....

I remember that one. :p

·
Lavey Me Alone
1,417 Posts
I don't remember that....but now I know...."You could take on 23 five year old kids in a fight." :)devil

RTJas :D

·
'Glass slinger
984 Posts

·
21 Daytona
5,291 Posts
survey shows 27, but when I get all hulk hogan on those rug rats
I'm sure I can take out 35-40:)devil

thats some funny chit:D

·
Lavey Me Alone
1,417 Posts
Can I freeze one of them and use him for a club......lol
No Tom that takes too long..........you tear one in half like a wishbone, tie the hair together, and use'em like nunchucks!!! :)hammers

·
Unhyphenated American
1,938 Posts
No Tom that takes too long..........you tear one in half like a wishbone, tie the hair together, and use'em like nunchucks!!! :)hammers

That is the funniest shit I have read all year:D

·
Old Skool Member
6,519 Posts
Discussion Starter · #19 ·

haha.....

I wonder if you were going to swing them around to hit others would it be better to swing em by the feet or by the arms???????

I am thinking swing em by the feet as there head is still oversized and is hard

:)

1 - 19 of 19 Posts