Performance Boats Forum banner

1 - 19 of 19 Posts

·
Registered
1,068 Posts
So how did Germ get the Ginger nick name.........is it because he's always on a "three hour tour" .......can't wait to see the S.S. Minnow.......:D

·
Done....
990 Posts
Discussion Starter #8
Got word from Jeremie today that, the texas tunnel is done. And, will be hitting water this evening for testing. If all goes well, he'll be attending world finals.

Good luck buddy! Hope it floats.:D

·
Registered
4,549 Posts

looks just like him after i swatted his ass!!:D
i think todd gave ginger his name! I know it stuck amongst us.....:D
i think we called him otter pop too.:)hand

How did the new "race" boat run germ?

·
92 KURTIS RUNNER BOTTOM
1,374 Posts
Good luck with the boat today Jerimie and hope everything goes your way, I know you have been working alot on that boat, be safe and have fun

·
Registered
1,189 Posts
Well how did it go Elmo?

·
Registered
1,090 Posts
Lets see a pic of this so called imaginary boat germ..... Ha ha since you did not show up in yuma for the tour....... Just razin ya. Post a pic

·
www.highflowdynamics.com
1,161 Posts
78Cole, tell me how that pan & pump combo worked. If it needs attention, just let me know I'd like to take a crack at re-engineering it.

LO

·
Driver
3,195 Posts
paul thanks for the help with the pump it works good 65 psi at idle 72 psi wot

ran it yesterday actually last night i made a couple of passes at like 5200 rpm felt good really really quik then mike owens (we rigged it at his house he did most of it) ran it he said it felt good then he fired it up and legged it out 6500 rpms he said it felt fast so we'll see leaving for world finals in 1/2 hour so later

·
www.highflowdynamics.com
1,161 Posts
Paul thanks for the help with the pump it works good 65 psi at idle 72 psi wot

ran it yesterday actually last night i made a couple of passes at like 5200 rpm felt good really really quik then mike owens (we rigged it at his house he did most of it) ran it he said it felt good then he fired it up and legged it out 6500 rpms he said it felt fast so we'll see leaving for world finals in 1/2 hour so later
Great oil pressure, and as long as the pan design has control of the upper rpm oiling you can run it. You can return the Stage 1 prepped pump after the World Finals or you can keep it and send me a payment....price TBD. By the way, never got that letter. :)eh:)

LO

1 - 19 of 19 Posts