1 - 18 of 18 Posts

·
Don't have a member-duh!
279 Posts

·
Registered
66 Posts
Powered by Jack Daniels

I like to get out and bust out my white boy moves, with a little help from dear old Jack.

·
Boat Test GURU
516 Posts
Hey Djunkie glad to see you made the trip over here. Between you and Travis and a couple of others, my life may never be the same.

I don't have to tell you this new deal is outstanding. My good friend CD has done a job second to none.

JW 8)

·
Broke mo fo
3,184 Posts
Discussion Starter · #11 ·
JWM said:
Hey Djunkie glad to see you made the trip over here. Between you and Travis and a couple of others, my life may never be the same.

I don't have to tell you this new deal is outstanding. My good friend CD has done a job second to none.

JW 8)
Looking forward to it Jim. Seeing as I just received my first issue of Hotboat in the last 3 months I've pretty much had enough of it. Ready for this new magazine to fill its place on my coffee table.

·
Registered
773 Posts
Travis turned me on to ths site so as his punishment you should put up a video or pic ot this "dancing" for me to spread around the office. Prob has a cowboy hat on or something. Sorry Travis, this is how it works.

I am member # 20 though ++++

·
Broke mo fo
3,184 Posts
Discussion Starter · #13 ·
BOBALOO said:
Travis turned me on to ths site so as his punishment you should put up a video or pic ot this "dancing" for me to spread around the office. Prob has a cowboy hat on or something. Sorry Travis, this is how it works.

I am member # 20 though ++++
You know Travis? I'm so sorry. I'll have to see if I can come up with some pics. :lol: :lol:

·
Registered
773 Posts
Right click.....save as.... :D The guys in the office changed his desktop background to a mountain lion......( cougar )

I'm gonna save this one for at LEAST 1 day. Thanks.

1 - 18 of 18 Posts