Performance Boats Forum banner

1 - 20 of 20 Posts

·
Registered
639 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Gotcha! Now watch the quick video and read the post. Such Crap. What is most pathetic is this type of targeting is exactly why we are suffering the leadership in the oval office now.

Obama Announces the 2012 Launch of African Americans for Obama this is what racism smells like. It can't be explained away.

Would you vote for a white person who did this? I wouldn't, and I think they would be run right out of town if they tried it by all of the other non-white races. This is just some food for thought if you're pondering your vote in November. It is ridiculous to see some of the angles which Obama is able to use that the White presidential candidates are unable to use. Absolutely an announcement like the one below is very beneficial to Obama. I just think it is funny that he results to this as a part of his campaign.

It's like this, Fool me once. shame on you, fool me twice shame on me. Hopefully America does not get fooled twice. I am not sure we can sustain this path.

Can you imagine Santorum or Romney or Newt or Paul putting out a call for all the white brothers and sisters to vote for him because he's white and so are they?

·
Registered
6,917 Posts
Gotcha! Now watch the quick video and read the post. Such Crap. What is most pathetic is this type of targeting is exactly why we are suffering the leadership in the oval office now.

Obama Announces the 2012 Launch of African Americans for Obama this is what racism smells like. It can't be explained away.

Would you vote for a white person who did this? I wouldn't, and I think they would be run right out of town if they tried it by all of the other non-white races. This is just some food for thought if you're pondering your vote in November. It is ridiculous to see some of the angles which Obama is able to use that the White presidential candidates are unable to use. Absolutely an announcement like the one below is very beneficial to Obama. I just think it is funny that he results to this as a part of his campaign.

It's like this, Fool me once. shame on you, fool me twice shame on me. Hopefully America does not get fooled twice. I am not sure we can sustain this path.

Can you imagine Santorum or Romney or Newt or Paul putting out a call for all the white brothers and sisters to vote for him because he's white and so are they?

Well since Obama opened the door on this type of race based election pitch why don't they??? ..... Let's be blunt....White people voters and politicians have no balls and worry too much about political correctness when every other race and groups could give a shit about political correctness.
BYW, Here is a free Zombie bumper sticker campaign sloagan for Romney: 'Vote right, vote white" ( It is suggested you do not park your vehicle in any..uh, shady neighborhoods ) :)Unsure

·
Red Blooded American
15,853 Posts
Liberals have nothing without the use of double standards - but you may have heard that before. hil:)

I can see it now:
Romney takes the podium and calls for all whites to unite in a "Whites for Romney" cause!
The only thing that is transparent about this Kenyan is his agenda. You can see right through his attempt to sway sheep to follow while ignoring his record in office.

·
Marine Organism
12,743 Posts
Obama is the "great divider". He has no shame.

Well since Obama opened the door on this type of race based election pitch why don't they??? ..... Let's be blunt....White people voters and politicians have no balls and worry too much about political correctness when every other race and groups could give a shit about political correctness.
BYW, Here is a free Zombie bumper sticker campaign sloagan for Romney: 'Vote right, vote white" ( It is suggested you do not park your vehicle in any..uh, shady neighborhoods ) :)Unsure
Wow... that's a pretty racist comment right there. :shock:

·
Marine Organism
12,743 Posts
There you go!!!! Political corrected neutered white boy :dunno:
Please clarify your reference to "shady". Did you mean shade as from a tree? Did you mean dark? Did you mean undesirable?

You said it, not me! :)

How do you know I am white? What if I was half white? Would that make me a white guy or a black guy? Give me some "free thinking". :)sphss

·
Red Blooded American
15,853 Posts
Please clarify your reference to "shady". Did you mean shade as from a tree? Did you mean dark? Did you mean undesirable?

How do you know I am white? What if I was half white? Would that make me a white guy or a black guy? Give me some "free thinking". :)sphss
You won't ever catch the Kenyan mentioning that he's not all black. It thwarts much of his agenda!

·
Registered
6,917 Posts

Only white boys with more money than brains spend tons of money making clamp-ons go fast..... I know from experience :)hand

·
Marine Organism
12,743 Posts
Only white boys with more money than brains spend tons of money making clamp-ons go fast..... I know from experience :)hand
Experience from what? I have a friend (that is black) that has a Bullet bass boat that will do well over 90. What class would you put him in? :rolleyes:

·
1,512 Posts
Experience from what? I have a friend (that is black) that has a Bullet bass boat that will do well over 90. What class would you put him in? :rolleyes:

Hillbilly Class. He's got to be a redneck.:wink2:

·
Premium Member
3,360 Posts
I just barfed watching that, what a total Piece of Shit!

·
Red Blooded American
15,853 Posts
Am I the only one who has noticed racism is far more pronounced today than at any other time in their lives?
I was around when King delivered his speech.
I saw Selma Alabama in their hay-day.
I smelled the OJ trial.
I even watched the riots tear down downtown Los Angeles (except the post office - for some strange reason)

I can never remember a time in my life when racism was more opportunistically exaggerated than it has been these last few years.

·
Living in a cage of fear
16,462 Posts
Am I the only one who has noticed racism is far more pronounced today than at any other time in their lives?
I was around when King delivered his speech.
I saw Selma Alabama in their hay-day.
I smelled the OJ trial.
I even watched the riots tear down downtown Los Angeles (except the post office - for some strange reason)

I can never remember a time in my life when racism was more opportunistically exaggerated than it has been these last few years.

Are you surprised at all, Doc?

Pick any situation you want about ideology, Political rule, ANY type of take over, coup, or changing a Nation or State, and what is step #1?
SEPARATE the herd. You only half to get around half the population to buy into lies and deceit to obtain rule and control.

O must be scared to pull this out so early and blatantly though.
Must have figured to capitalize even more from the Trayvon Martin situation. You know, be a shame to let that go to waste right?
Shit, O and his team are indebted greatly to Zimmerman, just like they are to BP for the spill.

·
Registered
4,115 Posts
Are you surprised at all, Doc?

Pick any situation you want about ideology, Political rule, ANY type of take over, coup, or changing a Nation or State, and what is step #1?
SEPARATE the herd. You only half to get around half the population to buy into lies and deceit to obtain rule and control.

O must be scared to pull this out so early and blatantly though.
Must have figured to capitalize even more from the Trayvon Martin situation. You know, be a shame to let that go to waste right?Shit, O and his team are indebted greatly to Zimmerman, just like they are to BP for the spill.
"Never let a crisis go to waste." Where have we heard that before?

·
Marine Organism
12,743 Posts
The SERIOUS fisherman class... :))THumbsUp:))THumbsUp:))THumbsUp
No doubt!!! :cool: Before this he had a 14.5' HydroStream Vandal with a 200 Merc that would do 95mph! :))eek:))

Hillbilly Class. He's got to be a redneck.:wink2:
He's like me. Builds his own motors too. A brother of another color! :thumb:

1 - 20 of 20 Posts