Performance Boats Forum banner
1 - 20 of 83 Posts

·
Premium Member
2,028 Posts
He's right, Kobe couldn't do it without him .... Lakers could have had two more titles ..... stupid fuks:|err

·
The Grand Wizard
2,912 Posts
Shaq still not making much sense. Is he saying he wants Kobe to taste his ass?

Shaq needs to STFU, Kobe is going to get one without him, he is just mad. 2 wins away without young Bynum! :) Lakers are going to steam roll Shaq and Phoenix next year.

Hey Shaq! Tell me how it feels to get schooled by a 17 year old!?!?!? :D
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=bPRqhNK6g6g

Shaq is already doing damage control...

Here is some real funny shit.
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=AgeFmmtFbnM

·
The Grand Wizard
2,912 Posts
Reached by ESPN's Stephen A. Smith on Monday, O'Neal issued the following statement: "I was freestyling. That's all. It was all done in fun. Nothing serious whatsoever. That is what MC's do. They freestyle when called upon. I'm totally cool with Kobe. No issue at all. And by the way, don't forget, six albums, two platinum, two gold. Anybody who knows me knows I'm a funny freestyler. Check the NBA DVD when I was rapping about Vlade Divac during my first championship run. Please tell everybody don't make something out of nothing."

"Everyone that knows Shaq knows two things about me: One, that I'm a rapper, and two, that I'm a comedian. When I played with Kobe, me, him, Brian Shaw, J.R. Rider, we had freestyle sessions all the time. ... all in fun and we said crazier stuff than that. If I hurt anyone's feelings, I apologize."

·
Registered
1,513 Posts
Shaq is one of the funniest, most like-able pro athletes we have to watch....He always cracks me up!:D
I know it cracked me up when he mentioned his name and Kareem's in the same sentence. Also cracked me up that he thought he could "Freestyle". Snaq needs to spend more time on his free throw's and less time on the mic.

·
Still Boatless :-(
552 Posts
I know it cracked me up when he mentioned his name and Kareem's in the same sentence. Also cracked me up that he thought he could "Freestyle". Snaq needs to spend more time on his free throw's and less time on the mic.

Joey........you're such a Laker fan......I agree, Shaqs not much of a "Freestyler" or rapper, and he's not in the same class with Kareem.

But he's still pretty funny!:D

·
Registered
1,513 Posts
Joey........you're such a Laker fan......I agree, Shaqs not much of a "Freestyler" or rapper, and he's not in the same class with Kareem.

But he's still pretty funny!:D
I agree he is funny (for the most part) and a very charasmatic person and is far more outgoing than any current Laker, but to call out Kobe like that sucks. No win situation for Kobe. Damned if he says something back and damned if he doesn't.

·
Registered
2,965 Posts
That's right!!!! Just like he was pissed at Garnett and the Celtics.
BWAAAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA:)devil

It's funny how many of you swing from Kobes nuts. If he were on another team you would pick him apart just as we do.

Shaq=great character and good sport.

Kobe=poor sport and lousy character....oh ya, I almost forgot, "rapist."

·
Premium Member
526 Posts
BWAAAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA:)devil

It's funny how many of you swing from Kobes nuts. If he were on another team you would pick him apart just as we do.

Shaq=great character and good sport.

Kobe=poor sport and lousy character....oh ya, I almost forgot, "rapist."

ha ha ha

1 - 20 of 83 Posts