Performance Boats Forum banner

1 - 20 of 39 Posts

·
Already miss the 310/562
13,551 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Hey :asshat: 's

How ya like us teabaggerstans now??? We WONT let up...

Do you now see that you are NOT in line with the will of the nation AND the constitution at a Federal/State/local level???

WE are going to OWN your "progressive" vision for this nation and...... :punch: The SNOT out of your movement...

Were coming up at you LOCKED AND LOADED... Get on board or else... :battle219:

Sincerely
Teabaggerstan #5

:rtb:

·
Registered
6,917 Posts
You are not a "Teabaggerstan" !! Teabaggers live in Teabaggerstan! Use example: "2MM is a teabagger who lives in Teabaggerstan, MO."
However, if you are named Stan and are a teabagger. Then you could called "Teabagger Stan". I hope this clarifies this for you :)hand

·
Banned
6,729 Posts
You are not a "Teabaggerstan" !! Teabaggers live in Teabaggerstan! Use example: "2MM is a teabagger who lives in Teabaggerstan, MO."
However, if you are named Stan and are a teabagger. Then you could called "Teabagger Stan". I hope this clarifies this for you :)hand
Teabaggers sure aren't too bright, are they?hil:)

·
Marine Organism
12,743 Posts
Teabaggers sure aren't too bright, are they?hil:)
Tweedledee and Tweedledum back together once again!!! You guys ever get a room? :cuddle-smiley:

·
Red Blooded American
15,853 Posts
The mid term "shellacking" was just the beginning. Scott Walker's victory was another example of the strength of the TEA Party and American citizens overpowering the union thugs at the polls - despite all the cheating.

Choosing a president that has a clue should be quite easy, if you think about it since both candidates have a track record to rely on. One is all about fiscal responsibility and the other is a complete failure in every possible way. For a thinking voter, this is no contest.

·
Living in a cage of fear
16,462 Posts
The mid term "shellacking" was just the beginning. Scott Walker's victory was another example of the strength of the TEA Party and American citizens overpowering the union thugs at the polls - despite all the cheating.

Choosing a president that has a clue should be quite easy, if you think about it since both candidates have a track record to rely on. One is all about fiscal responsibility and the other is a complete failure in every possible way. For a thinking voter, this is no contest.
Don't forget the land slide victories for pension reform in San Jose and San Diego!!

WINNING!!!!!

·
Registered
5,217 Posts
How the fuck would you know? You aren't even smart enough to see the benefit of unions.:)sphss
So I guess the 2/3rds of the union employees in Wis. that opted out of the union, once they were given the chance, are too stupid to see the benifits of being in the union. Even after they were already in the union. hil:)hil:)hil:)

·
Premium Member
7,810 Posts
How the fuck would you know? You aren't even smart enough to see the benefit of unions.:)sphss
I've been on both side of the table. I can tell you that union heads are more interested on their own re-election than the viability of the companies their rank and file work for! Tell me how smart they are when then demand so much that the company eventually goes out of business. A company will give in to put off a strike because the strike will put them out of business immediately while giving in will sustain the company until a hopeful gain of revenue. It's like dealing with the mob!! You know you're screwed, but at least you can survive for a while.
Unions had a place about 70 years ago but they are more about extortion of their rank and file and the companies.

·
Registered
5,217 Posts
No, we're not Republican pro family values phonies, we like women.
Yep. they like them liberal snaggly ugly bitches with shitloads of armpit and leg hair. :D:)hand

·
Premium Member
7,810 Posts
Yep. they like them liberal snaggly ugly bitches with shitloads of armpit and leg hair. :D:)hand
The liberals like their women as close to being a man as possible so they don't have to admit that they're really batting from the other side!

·
Registered
4,115 Posts
Tweedledee and Tweedledum back together once again!!! You guys ever get a room? :cuddle-smiley:
They don't need a room...They are free to express themselves like the "boys" at the Folsom St Fair. Right out in plain view for all to see.:))eek:)) I can see RTI singing "I gotta be me" with Z singing backup behind him.

·
Living in a cage of fear
16,462 Posts
Congrats RTI! That statement right there summarizes you in a nutshell. It displays your' arrogance, psychotic delusions, and insulting nature all in one tidy package!

No, we're not Republican pro family values phonies, we like women.
That is true, but judging from the zero responses on that dating site account, I'm not sure that they like you??:confused::D

You guys have tiger blood?hil:)
I don't, but Walker sure might!:)devil

·
Registered
5,217 Posts
I'd bet ole RAM has a mojor thing For the Ole Madcow. But she's way out of his league.:D:D

·
Living in a cage of fear
16,462 Posts
Their reactions today remind me of the whining I heard after the '94 landslide, and the passing of prop 187.

·
Banned
6,729 Posts
I'd bet ole RAM has a mojor thing For the Ole Madcow. But she's way out of his league.:D:D
You still on your covert roosterfishing expedition in the Men's truck stop bathroom Marvin? Your just typing away, waiting for someone to sit in the stall next to you so you can "borrow some TP.":D:D

1 - 20 of 39 Posts