Performance Boats Forum banner

1 - 20 of 40 Posts

·
Lovin' IT!
857 Posts
Discussion Starter #1 (Edited)
See my post below for the videos!!!

You will need to fast forward ~five minutes to hear Rep. Allen West (R-FL-22)

Allen West entered active duty on November 1, 1983, at Fort Sill then attended the Field Artillery Officer Basic Course. He then completed airborne training at Fort Benning. West's first assignment was as an airborne infantry company fire support team leader and battalion training officer in the 325th Airborne Battalion Combat Team. He was promoted to captain in 1987 and graduated from the Field Artillery Officer Advanced Course.[citation needed] West was next assigned to the 1st Infantry Division, commanding B Battery, 6th Field Artillery Regiment. He was a Battalion Task Force fire support officer for 2d Battalion, 16th Infantry Regiment. As a member of the 1st Infantry Division, he participated in Operation Desert Shield and Operation Desert Storm.[citation needed]

After redeployment from Kuwait, West served as an Army ROTC instructor at Kansas State University from 1991 to 1994. In January 1995 he was assigned to the 2nd Infantry Division Support Command as the assistant operations/combat plans officer. West was promoted to major and attended the U.S. Army Command and General Staff College in 1997. Upon completion, he became operations officer for the 18th Field Artillery Brigade before being assigned as executive officer of the 1st Battalion, 377th Field Artillery Regiment. West was an Army exchange officer at the II Marine Expeditionary Force at Camp Lejeune from 1999 to 2002.[citation needed]

He became battalion commander of the 2d Battalion 20th Field Artillery, 4th Infantry Division on June 6, 2002. He held this position until his retirement from the Army.[7]

·
Registered
4,115 Posts
They can't...thats why they will attack his character, minimize his accomplishments or both.

·
Lovin' IT!
857 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
I hope he runs for the Senate and then on to the White House. It would be awesome to see him as SecDef even. I truly believe he would let lose the dogs of war!

·
"I'm just SPRAYIN' man!!"
618 Posts
Libturds can't stand a guy as "stand up" as this guy is...they want someone who may have a shady record but is "cool, hip, trendy, and modern" oh and have a Blackberry too..... instead of a true and proven leader.

Most post that are in leadership positions know that liberalism = failure. It's those that are acadamia that tell us how things should be but fail to take into account how things really are in life.

·
Registered
1,020 Posts
He is from my district, We all voted for him and Scott for Governor ,the guys upstate got rid of that POS Grayson as well.

·
Marine Organism
12,743 Posts
I hope he runs for the Senate and then on to the White House. It would be awesome to see him as SecDef even. I truly believe he would let lose the dogs of war!
I agree!!! :)

Which vid was it? This is a good one!!!

·
Temporarily Pacified!
5,554 Posts
I'll try and help them, them being libtards, you all are racists!

·
Lovin' IT!
857 Posts
Discussion Starter #9

·
Banned
3,397 Posts
Well...that makes it easy, doesn't it? We just bomb all muslims because they are wrong and us good christians are right....

Why is it that we never have problems with Malaysia, or India? There are millions of muslims we never have any problem with, but you guys want to have someone tell you they're all bad, so you don't have to try to distingush between good and bad muslims, just kill 'em all!

·
Marine Organism
12,743 Posts
I thought you hard core right wingers didn't like affirmative action ? Who cares what color a President is? Please make up your minds :cuckoo:
I don't for one, but what does that have to do with Col West? Just because he is a black guy you say he took advantage of AA? That sounds pretty damn racist to me! :)hand

And I could care less if he were purple. That was my lame attempt at humor. ;)

·
Marine Organism
12,743 Posts
Ah yes. The religion of peace.

Well...that makes it easy, doesn't it? We just bomb all muslims because they are wrong and us good christians are right....

Why is it that we never have problems with Malaysia, or India? There are millions of muslims we never have any problem with, but you guys want to have someone tell you they're all bad, so you don't have to try to distingush between good and bad muslims, just kill 'em all!
National goal: Islamic world domination

- "...the Islamic Ummah [nation]... can regain its power and be liberated and assume its rightful position which was intended by Allah, as the most exalted nation among men , as the leaders of humanity..."
- "...know your status, and believe firmly that you are the masters of the world, even if your enemies desire your degradation..."
- "It should be known that Jihad and preparation towards Jihad are not only for the purpose of fending-off assaults and attacks of Allah's enemies from Muslims, but are also for the purpose of realizing the great task of establishing an Islamic state and strengthening the religion and spreading it around the world..."
- "...Jihad for Allah is not limited to the specific region of the Islamic countries, since the Muslim homeland is one and is not divided, and the banner of Jihad has already been raised in some of its parts, and it shall continue to be raised, with the help of Allah, until every inch of the land of Islam will be liberated, the State of Islam will be established,..."
PMW

·
Registered
6,917 Posts

A while back we discussed this guy..No way he will go beyond where he is. Just because some goofy teabaggers are infatuated with extreme black and bimbo conservatives does not mean many others are. You can dream on as much as you like.
BTW, He got kicked out of the Army for using piss poor judgment.
Why do we need to "Let loose any more dogs of war"?? Haven't we already been doing that for about ten years with poor results?? :badidea:

·
Banned
6,729 Posts

tn_texas_lead_enema.jpg tn_rummy.jpg tn-oil-schmoi.jpg tn-dieragheaddie.jpg tn-freedom.jpg tn_youre_next.jpg tn_wolfie.jpg tn_saddamkill.jpg tn_karlpiggy.jpg tn_remember911.jpg

·
Registered
4,115 Posts
Very good.....you get a cookie. Right out of the Democrat Play book, Rules for Radicals. What are you going to do for an encore? Quote Mao? I bet you have one of his little "Comrade" caps and you wear it to all the DNC "Kill all Repubs" meetings. C'mon, come clean...we know you are a big fan of Komrad Fidel.:nutswinger::)hand

·
Registered
1,020 Posts
Paul we are dealing with cultural Illiterates here, Look at Europe, this multicultural experiment has been a huge and total failure.
In the Middle East there is a hierocracy, with the Saudis and Kuwaitis on top and the Pakistanis on the bottom with the Africans, Kenya and Somalia, Christ they call that rubbish raisin heads, The Palestinians Shias, Lost big points and are another group that is NOT trusted aside from being worthless and the Worlds welfare basket cases, They moved into Kuwait during the Occupation and that will never be forgotten.

1 - 20 of 40 Posts