Performance Boats Forum banner

1 - 9 of 9 Posts

·
Temporarily Pacified!
5,554 Posts
nothing.....

My Way News - Attorney: Edwards is deposed in sex tape lawsuit

RALEIGH, N.C. (AP) - Two-time presidential candidate John Edwards has testified under oath in a lawsuit over a videotape that purportedly depicts him in a sexual encounter, an attorney for a former Edwards aide said.
Robert Elliot said Edwards was deposed last week as part of a dispute between former Edwards aide Andrew Young and Edwards mistress Rielle Hunter. Elliot declined to discuss the content of the testimony. A judge said last year he didn't want the details discussed publicly and warned both sides that he could hold people in contempt if the deposition material is talked about outside of the case.
Hunter has sued Young to reclaim materials, including a video that Young has said depicts a sexual encounter involving Edwards and a woman he assumes to be Hunter. Young has said he helped cover up the affair and contends the tape was found amid trash Hunter left behind in a home he was renting.
Meanwhile, a separate federal criminal investigation in Raleigh has drawn several people in recent months to testify before a grand jury. People familiar with the case have said investigators are examining how much Edwards knew about money used to cover up his affair and whether he violated campaign finance laws. The investigation is particularly focused on whether money given to Hunter and Young should have been considered campaign donations.
Hunter worked in 2006 as a videographer for Edwards' political action committee, shooting behind-the-scenes footage as the Democrat prepared to launch his second White House campaign. Edwards acknowledged a year ago that he fathered a child with Hunter, though Young had initially claimed paternity so Edwards could continue his campaign. Attorneys for Edwards have said they are confident he did not violate campaign finance laws.

·
Marine Organism
12,743 Posts
Edwards wasn't cheating on Elizabeth. He had a "falling from grace", right Ram? :)hand

There was no cover up either, because we know that all democrats are honest. :|err

·
Registered
5,180 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
You know. I seem to remember a thread just started the other day titled Why is it only the republicans? MMM

·
Marine Organism
12,743 Posts
He can dish it out, but can't take it. Notice he has not answered the question I posed to him in my "Forget Climate Change" thread.

·
Registered
4,115 Posts
Crickets......I hear nothing but the sound of crickets......Ramnutts prob. has to consult with the DNC for advice on this touchy subject. Or maybe the DNC has disowned Edwards and now claims he is a Republican.:D After all, you tell a lie long enough people take it for the truth.:cowdodo: They are the masters of making bullshit smell like lavender.:)hand

·
Registered
6,917 Posts
No one can defend douche bag Edwards. He is a world class turd. Besides that, anyone who pays $400 for a haircut has to be a narccissit who acts like a girl on prom night. Limbaugh calls him the Breck Girl LOL! BTW, who was that other pretty boy turd Governor from N or S Carolina who was cheating on his wife with some babe in Argentina...wasn't he a pious "family values" Republican?? Only family values these two have is "DON'T GET CAUGHT" ! :asshole2:S

·
Registered
5,217 Posts
You know. I seem to remember a thread just started the other day titled Why is it only the republicans? MMM
And not one on RAM's list is as big a scumbag as Edwards.:)sphss

·
Registered
5,180 Posts
Discussion Starter #9
No one can defend douche bag Edwards. He is a world class turd. Besides that, anyone who pays $400 for a haircut has to be a narccissit who acts like a girl on prom night. Limbaugh calls him the Breck Girl LOL! BTW, who was that other pretty boy turd Governor from N or S Carolina who was cheating on his wife with some babe in Argentina...wasn't he a pious "family values" Republican?? Only family values these two have is "DON'T GET CAUGHT" ! :asshole2:S
I thought we were all that way. :)LegHump

1 - 9 of 9 Posts