Performance Boats Forum banner

1 - 19 of 19 Posts

·
"BOUGHT NOT BUILT"
8,077 Posts
Discussion Starter #1 (Edited)
I know that most of you think that all I do is go boating , and wait for my wife to get home from work to cook me dinner and have sex... not true... a couple of days last week I spent
redoing the patio cover wall..

before...

after....

Attachments

·
Banned
4,599 Posts

·
Banned
742 Posts
You sir are a funny guy!

When I come here to PB forums I look for your "Hey look what I..." posts. You seem to be the one guy in this entire country that keeps this DEAD economy going! "You buy and sell like I change socks every morning". Please don't blame so many of your exploits on your wife, one day she will read this stuff and 'crack your skull' for blaming most of it on her! I do really thank you for your funny posts, and remember, "if you stop buying things, Havasu will dry up and blow away". HA HA! "This town is counting on YOU now!" HA HA!

·
"BOUGHT NOT BUILT"
8,077 Posts
Discussion Starter #15
When I come here to PB forums I look for your "Hey look what I..." posts. You seem to be the one guy in this entire country that keeps this DEAD economy going! "You buy and sell like I change socks every morning". Please don't blame so many of your exploits on your wife, one day she will read this stuff and 'crack your skull' for blaming most of it on her! I do really thank you for your funny posts, and remember, "if you stop buying things, Havasu will dry up and blow away". HA HA! "This town is counting on YOU now!" HA HA!
this place was accualy my wifes doings... I was happy as hell at crazy horse!!!

when she found it she said, I want to get this cause it's brand new and you won't have to work on it.....LOL... yeah right!!!

1 - 19 of 19 Posts