Performance Boats Forum banner

1 - 19 of 19 Posts

·
Registered
1,354 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
An early to mid AquaCraft.....

The trailer needs help obviously, the guy started sanding on the hull and never finished...This boat has paperwork.

Next, a DragonCraft???? Never heard of one, can't find vin #'s. Very odd looking. Has some hardware, plates (stainless) decent trailer needing work.

Attachments

·
Registered
1,354 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
This one, he called it a Cobra ?? never heard of that either ! It has some rigging, steering, shaft log. Clean inside, says it's never been in the water.

Trailer is ok, needs tires wheels & paint.

This one RaysonCraft, he thinks around 74'ish, again, can't find vin. Has the best trailer out of the bunch. Says it has a new floor, looks clean, someone started body work.

It has a very cool inlayed wood "side stringer" if you will.

Attachments

·
Registered
1,354 Posts
Discussion Starter #5

·
Short and stout
230 Posts
hey Rhino wood, that would'nt happen to be around the Sacramento area would it? Is this a older guy that has tons of parts?

·
Break Out Another Thousnd
2,040 Posts
I've been meaning to stop buy & talk to that guy just for the sake of it. Was always afraid to as I would probably end up with few extra hulls around my property.

·
Registered
1,354 Posts
Discussion Starter #8
1 more....

The guy has no name for this one either, but it's the only 1 that I could find a vin# NV 5 ooo 16 097 2or 4..... 5/8'' runner bottom with a what looks like a cowl induction hood on the deck ???? This 1 has never been rigged. Has some de-lam outside the stringers, its never been registered. Trailer is ok but needs help....

Attachments

·
Registered
1,354 Posts
Discussion Starter #11
hey Rhino wood, that would'nt happen to be around the Sacramento area would it? Is this a older guy that has tons of parts?
I've been meaning to stop buy & talk to that guy just for the sake of it. Was always afraid to as I would probably end up with few extra hulls around my property.
Yep thats the guy.....just be carefull just showing up...he's got a couple ROTTS that look pissed of!!!! Super cool old school gentleman that has decided that he's to old to complete all these projects. He's got a Cole TR ? in 1 of the shops he calls his personal, and he's got a blower motor ready for it.

And yes...he's got parts....V-drives, drive shafts,props,struts,fuel tanks, wet exhaust manifolds. And if anyone happens to need a set of newly upholsered back-to-backs....and if the color is right...

If any one is even remotely interested in any of this call or pm me, I can stop by and take pics, measurements what have you as It's not far from me and I pass it daily. I told him I could put this stuff on the boards to try and help him out....we'll see I guess.

(916) 296-4674

Wood

Attachments

·
Registered
19,804 Posts
LIKE A CANDY STORE FOR OL MoUzEr:)sphss but i couldnt give the dragoncraft away (hull):D put these pics in the spam section and head it .5 old flattys for sale and parts....somebody will start pickin it up exspecailly the seats.

·
Registered
1,354 Posts
Discussion Starter #14
LIKE A CANDY STORE FOR OL MoUzEr:)sphss but i couldnt give the dragoncraft away (hull):D put these pics in the spam section and head it .5 old flattys for sale and parts....somebody will start pickin it up exspecailly the seats.
Ok thanks, thats the advise I was look'n for. From a pro...:D I'll try and get it to spam in all my spare time !:)hand

·
Registered
1,251 Posts
Hey Matt, I just drove by these tubs this morning, been a few months since I went down S. Watt, and saw that this old guy still had these boats. My dad and I spoke with him and looked at these about 4 years ago, nice to see they haven't moved. LOL! Did he show you the runner in the garage? He told us about that boat as well but wouldn't show it.

·
Registered
1,354 Posts
Discussion Starter #18
Hey Matt, I just drove by these tubs this morning, been a few months since I went down S. Watt, and saw that this old guy still had these boats. My dad and I spoke with him and looked at these about 4 years ago, nice to see they haven't moved. LOL! Did he show you the runner in the garage? He told us about that boat as well but wouldn't show it.

Yeah Sammy, he showed me. It's a very clean TR????2,3or4 can't retain that much stuff in that short of time!!!! The injector hat that I brought him is all that he needed to complete it. Should see it out on the water in another 4-5 years :D

·
Registered
1,251 Posts
Yeah Sammy, he showed me. It's a very clean TR????2,3or4 can't retain that much stuff in that short of time!!!! The injector hat that I brought him is all that he needed to complete it. Should see it out on the water in another 4-5 years :D
Yeah really, I don't think that 'ol boy is in a hurry to get stuff done!

1 - 19 of 19 Posts