Performance Boats Forum banner
1 - 14 of 14 Posts

·
World Class Detailer
907 Posts
I just detailed Curt's Nordic today.................can i say that without paying a advertisers fee ?...............i didn't mention what company did it, i almost feel like a snake for posting this though, maybe i should just go out and buy a BBQ from Home Depot and enjoy a good steak sitting next to the pool (that is dirty) or should i hire a pool guy to clean it ? maybe im a crazy man who escaped from the insane asylum but i'll tell you this, its better than running down the street being chased by a CHEETAH nonetheless......or a cougar for that matter.............................i just don't want to get banned for saying something wrong around here, you know !!!

·
C Ya on da lake
6,831 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
I just detailed Curt's Nordic today.................can i say that without paying a advertisers fee ?...............i didn't mention what company did it, i almost feel like a snake for posting this though, maybe i should just go out and buy a BBQ from Home Depot and enjoy a good steak sitting next to the pool (that is dirty) or should i hire a pool guy to clean it ? maybe im a crazy man who escaped from the insane asylum but i'll tell you this, its better than running down the street being chased by a CHEETAH nonetheless......or a cougar for that matter.............................i just don't want to get banned for saying something wrong around here, you know !!!
I guess it all depends on who insure's you...

·
Registered
574 Posts

Be careful about that regulator on your BBQ!

·
Lovin' IT!
827 Posts
Is this Doug from Full Throttle Detail? If so, Hi Big Doug from FULL THROTTLE, located in Lake Havasu City, AZ!

·
I'm baaaaack...
4,238 Posts
OK, I know I'm slow and socially inept. What did I miss?

All that aside, I like the idea of putting up nice photos of people's boats when you get a chance to - it is sometimes hard to get a nice picture of your boat from outside it, with you in it. If it is freshly detailed by a board member, or owned by a board member.... who subscribes to the mag..... does that matter? Like I said, I'm a little slow sometimes.

OBTW, Piranha 3D comes out March 19th <----- like that?

·
Premium Member
393 Posts
Thanks for posting these pics Cameron.:) Really enjoyed hanging with you last week. I got a few pics of you running that came out nice. When I find the camera I'll post them.:)devil

Now, if I only had something to promote so that I could get in trouble too.:D

1 - 14 of 14 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.