Performance Boats Forum banner

1 - 20 of 23 Posts

·
Already miss the 310/562
13,551 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
:))ThumbsDwn:))ThumbsDwn:))ThumbsDwn

As you can see from the map above, many 27-year-olds will face steep increases in the underlying cost of individually-purchased insurance under Obamacare. For the states where we have data—the 36 reported by HHS, plus nine others that we had compiled for our map that HHS didn’t report—rates will go up for men by an average of 97 percent; for women, 55 percent. (In the few cases where HHS reported on states that our map includes, we went with HHS’ numbers.)

Worst off was Nebraska, where the difference between the cheapest plan under the old system and under Obamacare was 279 percent for men, and 227 percent for women: more than triple the old rate. Faring best was Colorado, where rates will decline for both 27-year-old men and women by 36 percent. The only other state to see a rate decline in this analysis was New Hampshire: 8 percent for both men and women.

(Still missing are data from Hawaii, Kentucky, Massachusetts, Maryland, Minnesota, and Nevada. The data from New York and New Jersey should be taken with a grain of salt, as their individual insurance markets are not like those of other states.)

Based on a Manhattan Institute analysis of the HHS numbers, Obamacare will increase underlying insurance rates for younger men by an average of 97 to 99 percent, and for younger women by an average of 55 to 62 percent. Worst off is North Carolina, which will see individual-market rates triple for women, and quadruple for men.

Double Down: Obamacare Will Increase Avg. Individual-Market Insurance Premiums By 99% For Men, 62% For Women - Forbes

·
Red Blooded American
15,853 Posts
It's the single most expensive legislation ever passed. It also represents the single largest tax increase on the American people in our nation's history. I'll bet our liberal friends keep their heads buried where the sun doesn't shine for this reason alone. :)hand:)hand

·
Already miss the 310/562
13,551 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
It's the single most expensive legislation ever passed. It also represents the single largest tax increase on the American people in our nation's history. I'll bet our liberal friends keep their heads buried where the sun doesn't shine for this reason alone. :)hand:)hand
Have a look at the estimate maps in the link I provided Doc... I find it interesting that Illinois has a very low estimated % of increase as compared to the red and swing states...

·
Red Blooded American
15,853 Posts
Have a look at the estimate maps in the link I provided Doc... I find it interesting that Illinois has a very low estimated % of increase as compared to the red and swing states...
"Lowest Learner" from the IRS probably made these decisions at the instructions from the White House.:)sphss:)sphss

·
Registered
3,509 Posts
Friends my ass, what a bunch of stupid morons they are!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! I don't want any liberals for friends, I don't run with idiots!!!!!!!!!!!

·
Living in a cage of fear
16,462 Posts
Friends my ass, what a bunch of stupid morons they are!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! I don't want any liberals for friends, I don't run with idiots!!!!!!!!!!!
Im with you on that.

I have cut ties with pretty much everybody I know, friends AND family, who support this bullshit criminal in the White House.

·
Registered
1,688 Posts
With you guys on this.If your not with us your against us.Done trying to talk sense to them its impossible.I'am getting old enough now that I don't want to waste any more time on them.Plus I don't really want to be seen with them.

·
Already miss the 310/562
13,551 Posts
Discussion Starter #9
With you guys on this.If your not with us your against us.Done trying to talk sense to them its impossible.I'am getting old enough now that I don't want to waste any more time on them.Plus I don't really want to be seen with them.
Its pretty interesting to see the STARK CONTRAST in the attitudes toward Obama and the lame job that the Congress is doing from my son and his friends, being raised in a conservative home/conservative private school... It's a 180 degree opposite position from many of the kids I see out around town...

I do have great hope for our youth in regard to seeing through the BS that our federal gubment is propogating... MUCH more so than the libby's/progressives that I talk to and the leftist/progressive (commie) relatives that I have... They really are a lost cause and aren't worth the effort...

We do have some sharp kids out there that have their eyes wide open and closely watching the BS that ole OLAMEO and his goons are pulling... Keep the faith...

·
Registered
1,688 Posts
Its pretty interesting to see the STARK CONTRAST in the attitudes toward Obama and the lame job that the Congress is doing from my son and his friends, being raised in a conservative home/conservative private school... It's a 180 degree opposite position from many of the kids I see out around town...

I do have great hope for our youth in regard to seeing through the BS that our federal gubment is propogating... MUCH more so than the libby's/progressives that I talk to and the leftist/progressive (commie) relatives that I have... They really are a lost cause and aren't worth the effort...

We do have some sharp kids out there that have their eyes wide open and closely watching the BS that ole OLAMEO and his goons are pulling... Keep the faith...
Oh I'am still fighting the good fight.When ever I meet a young person that has not been brainwashed by the public school system My heart soars and I am refreshed.I tell them of things as they used to be and let them know that it does not have to be the future that o and his zombies have plotted.But that they must take an active role in there own future.But the people that call themselves adults and still choose to follow o I dont waste my time or thoughts on except to tell them what a dumb shit they are.

·
Registered
499 Posts
Well, their Kenyan hero was at it again with a speech to kids at a Jr. College peddling his shitpile Kenyancare.... This POS is the easiest to read of any President in modern history... Whenever a bill or piece of crap legislation is brought up by him, just look for college kids and younger to be next to him or behind him while he's got diarrhea of the mouth....

·
Marine Organism
12,743 Posts
Im with you on that.

I have cut ties with pretty much everybody I know, friends AND family, who support this bullshit criminal in the White House.
I really didn't have any liberal friends. Most disowned me back in the Bush years. As for family, my bro moved to Portland, OR and my sis is in the process. ;)

·
Premium Member
7,810 Posts
Do you really think they care about the kids?? All they care about is what's in it for them!!! They say screw the next generation! That's why those kids are f'd up too!!!

·
Living in a cage of fear
16,462 Posts
I really didn't have any liberal friends. Most disowned me back in the Bush years. As for family, my bro moved to Portland, OR and my sis is in the process. ;)

Mine got the message when I told them I couldn't loan them any money any more.
Fucking BIL would argue at length about how great O is, and actually insult me by name on his blog, then call me to borrow money.
He lives across the river from Portland.
There is a nest of libs there.

Deb went there for his Bday a couple years ago.
She flew to Portland from Redding, just a hop really, rented a mustang convertible and drive to his subsidized 4 bedroom house.

She stayed about 2 hours, then went to a hotel.
The brothers dozen or so lib friends harassed her about being "rich" because she spent a couple hundy to visit her brother on his 40th.

Then harassed her about the car.

These people are less than zero.

Disgusting POS that are epitomized in the pic of the asshole shitting on the flag.

It will be tough to even waste bullets on them.

·
Marine Organism
12,743 Posts
:))ThumbsDwn:))ThumbsDwn:))ThumbsDwn

As you can see from the map above, many 27-year-olds will face steep increases in the underlying cost of individually-purchased insurance under Obamacare. For the states where we have data—the 36 reported by HHS, plus nine others that we had compiled for our map that HHS didn’t report—rates will go up for men by an average of 97 percent; for women, 55 percent. (In the few cases where HHS reported on states that our map includes, we went with HHS’ numbers.)

Worst off was Nebraska, where the difference between the cheapest plan under the old system and under Obamacare was 279 percent for men, and 227 percent for women: more than triple the old rate. Faring best was Colorado, where rates will decline for both 27-year-old men and women by 36 percent. The only other state to see a rate decline in this analysis was New Hampshire: 8 percent for both men and women.

(Still missing are data from Hawaii, Kentucky, Massachusetts, Maryland, Minnesota, and Nevada. The data from New York and New Jersey should be taken with a grain of salt, as their individual insurance markets are not like those of other states.)

Based on a Manhattan Institute analysis of the HHS numbers, Obamacare will increase underlying insurance rates for younger men by an average of 97 to 99 percent, and for younger women by an average of 55 to 62 percent. Worst off is North Carolina, which will see individual-market rates triple for women, and quadruple for men.

Double Down: Obamacare Will Increase Avg. Individual-Market Insurance Premiums By 99% For Men, 62% For Women - Forbes
Just got a letter from Blue Cross advising me to change some dates around for a mild increase instead of a stiffer one. At least they are trying to help.

·
Living in a cage of fear
16,462 Posts
Just got a letter from Blue Cross advising me to change some dates around for a mild increase instead of a stiffer one. At least they are trying to help.
Says a lot that every correspondence from HC providers is all about finding ways NOT to be hurt by Ocare. Can someone please explain the "affordable" part of the "Affordable Health Care" act?

·
Registered
499 Posts
Yeah, if your gonna go to Portland and not get hassled, better rent a Prius, dress like a scuzzbucket, try to bum money off of people, and flash the "peace" sign, be very guilty your white, and above all, wear a T-shirt with the Annointed one on it...
Me, I refuse to go to that town!!!

·
Marine Organism
12,743 Posts
Yeah, if your gonna go to Portland and not get hassled, better rent a Prius, dress like a scuzzbucket, try to bum money off of people, and flash the "peace" sign, be very guilty your white, and above all, wear a T-shirt with the Annointed one on it...
Me, I refuse to go to that town!!!
I guess my modified black smoke bellowing 5.9 powered Dodge wouldn't be welcome. :))THumbsUp :))THumbsUp

My brother keeps wanting me to come up there and spend some time..... I don't think I would fit in. ;) I'm one of those that cling to my guns and religion. :D

·
Urban Cougar Trapper
976 Posts
Obangya and his supporters also are behind this bullshit. Students are already falling behind in worldwide acacemics so let's bring them down to the ghetto sose sees can gets wit da same credientialz and bees angles to cummunicates mo bettaz and alls be edjumicated on level terns. :shock::shock: Fourth graders taught about

·
Already miss the 310/562
13,551 Posts
Discussion Starter #20
Obangya and his supporters also are behind this bullshit. Students are already falling behind in worldwide acacemics so let's bring them down to the ghetto sose sees can gets wit da same credientialz and bees angles to cummunicates mo bettaz and alls be edjumicated on level terns. :shock::shock: Fourth graders taught about
From your link "initiative is a plan devised by the nation’s governors and backed by the Obama administration to set a uniform standard for grades K-12. In practice, it will ensure that every child in the nation reaches the same level of learning"

I will be damned if I am going to dumb down and hold my little girl back with thier COMMIE "standards"... No chance for advanced learning??? So they want to hold the advanced kids back... Nice..................

There may be SOME governors that back it but I damn sure wager not ALL... Nice blanket statement by Jerome Puyau :)sphss

1 - 20 of 23 Posts