Performance Boats Forum banner

1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
92 KURTIS RUNNER BOTTOM
1,374 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Took your advice and some others, on the enderle returns, and it will be running soon, 3 returns to the tank, one at the pump a three way shut off and 2 from the hat, on top of that I had it flowed which will help alot and take away the guess work,will not be putting a high speed valve on since those are used for wot and since i will be using this at the river, dont want to take any chances with lean conditions just wanted to say thanks for the info:D Steve

·
jetboataholic
2,798 Posts
Ol Guy!!!!!!!:)devil:)devil:)devil:)devil:)devil

·
jetboataholic
2,798 Posts
Yep, he def. nows his shit!!!!!:)devil:)devil:)devil:)devil:)devil

:D:D:D:D:D

·
Registered
3,866 Posts
Took your advice and some others, on the enderle returns, and it will be running soon, 3 returns to the tank, one at the pump a three way shut off and 2 from the hat, on top of that I had it flowed which will help alot and take away the guess work,will not be putting a high speed valve on since those are used for wot and since i will be using this at the river, dont want to take any chances with lean conditions just wanted to say thanks for the info:D Steve
Hey guys, Thanks I'm just trying to help and save people money. The more you save the more days on the water. The way I live my life is waking up above ground is a good day, A day on the water is a GREAT day. M

1 - 6 of 6 Posts