Performance Boats Forum banner

1 - 13 of 13 Posts

·
Speedy Member
6,785 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I know this is the jet section but I know that you guys read in here. I just wanted to thank you for tossing me the keys to the BAD HABIT in Red Bluff. There were many more qualified drivers that you could have gone with but you chose me. I hope I didnt let you down. I enjoyed every minute of it and working with Chris, Derrick, Darrin, You and Debbie was a blast. You have a great crew and no attitudes. 1st pass in a TAH 5.77 @201mph. Sorry about the non shift thing:)bulb
Anytime you are minus Kebin let me know. Thank you to both of you and I hope you had a safe trip back.

Tony

2,056 Posts
I know this is the jet section but I know that you guys read in here. I just wanted to thank you for tossing me the keys to the BAD HABIT in Red Bluff. There were many more qualified drivers that you could have gone with but you chose me. I hope I didnt let you down. I enjoyed every minute of it and working with Chris, Derrick, Darrin, You and Debbie was a blast. You have a great crew and no attitudes. 1st pass in a TAH 5.77 @201mph. Sorry about the non shift thing:)bulb
Anytime you are minus Kebin let me know. Thank you to both of you and I hope you had a safe trip back.

Tony
Hey Tony!
Are you working your way up to TFH?? :)devil :)hand

·
Registered
461 Posts
Tony you should be proud of yourself you did a hell of a job jumping in that thing for the first time. You made it look easy nice work :D

·
Speedy Member
6,785 Posts
Discussion Starter #7
Tony you should be proud of yourself you did a hell of a job jumping in that thing for the first time. You made it look easy nice work :D
Thanks Mike, I did make a mistake or two but it was definitely a bad ass ride.

No, Im not working my way up to TFH:mad: couldnt be less interested in that.

·
FAT GUY IN A TPR STEALTH
1,828 Posts
Hey tony thanks for a great weekend and really helping us out in a JAM, you did a fantastic job adjusting to the the boat and the lights .... next time bring lu lu so she can hang out... lol

BIG D

btw i thought the K boat would win....

·
Speedy Member
6,785 Posts
Discussion Starter #9

·
Registered
198 Posts

Tony
Tony,
Can't thank you enough for helping us out this weekend. You did a great job driving the hydro and proved that there really isn't anything you can't drive, just like everyone says....lets see just THIS weekend Top Alcohol Hydro, Pro Comp Flat, Super Stock, and the K boat, sheeeiit you were busy!:)sphss Anyway thanks again Tony and welcome to the Hydro Scum Club:D
Luv ya,
Mrs. P
P.S. Coom Bay Ya ;)

1 - 13 of 13 Posts