Performance Boats Forum banner
1 - 15 of 15 Posts

·
Village Idiot
3,573 Posts
Tony, I have to say you really have fallen. That was a poor example of what we in the v-drive section have come to expect. Please redeem yourself on the next one.

Paul

·
Registered
8,169 Posts
Awwwwwwwww

Tony, I have to say you really have fallen. That was a poor example of what we in the v-drive section have come to expect. Please redeem yourself on the next one.

Paul
Weak....Weak at best. No actually terrible.........You can do much better....Ray

·
Registered
934 Posts
Are you kidding me this was one of the best.... In this one you were expecting something huge to happen and when he lays a simpe f u on him. I almost fell off my chair

·
Registered
1,840 Posts
OK haters,

Put up, the site says if you can type you can make a movie. Pick your favorite event & lets see it.:):)punch:):)punch:)hand

·
Village Idiot
3,573 Posts
OK haters,

Put up, the site says if you can type you can make a movie. Pick your favorite event & lets see it.:):)punch:):)punch:)hand
I lack creativity (just one of the many things I was not born with), but I have to say one of the best lines from these movies I still quote to this day. Hearing "Julian was the best K-boat driver ever, just ask him" still kills me. Knowing that Tony has more of those gems bouncing around in his little brain makes me think that he could have done better. Then again, others really enjoyed it, so it just goes to show that my opinion isn't worth much.;)

Paul

1 - 15 of 15 Posts