Performance Boats Forum banner

1 - 20 of 32 Posts

·
Resident Ford Nut
10,075 Posts
^^

After that flame thrower Pattymelt pulled out yesterday one would think it would be smart to stand clear.

Josh the next time you pull something like that how about a little safety containment. I was scorched just from reading it.

S CP :happy:

·
Registered
424 Posts
^^

After that flame thrower Pattymelt pulled out yesterday one would think it would be smart to stand clear.

Josh the next time you pull something like that how about a little safety containment. I was scorched just from reading it.

S CP :happy:
Don't be bagging on Pattymelt. He is a giver. Who else would pull my boat to Texas, build me a k boat motor at cost, build me my cp motors at cost, get all the superstock motor parts at cost, and work at least 10 hrs per day at his real job.:)devil

·
Registered
1,608 Posts
Tortilla, I like your avatar. Owned both those boats at one time or another.... CP Why you gotta bag on Josh???? I'm sure he wont loose any sleep over it.......

·
Registered
692 Posts
Discussion Starter #12
Why am I "baggin" on Josh? How about because he continually uses my last name on this forum(regardless of the rules). And now he is resorting to comments about my wife. A real class act. All fueled by a bad deal with his daddy Bill. I will tell my story in a separate thread in the near future, had I read the kind of story that I will be writing, I never would have delt with him.

I'm not just some dick that wants to talk shit on here, go look at my posts from 08.

Stillwell

·
Registered
692 Posts
Discussion Starter #18 (Edited)
Hey Douchebag, if any of us CP owners see you at the river be aware. Hopefully you will own another boat than a CP because you are not worthy of owning one.
It's people like this that provoke me to post "CRAP".

How do you know me Bobsnapper?

Oh and I'm aware that you arent gonna do shit at the river!

·
Amber Racing Services
4,339 Posts
CP ... I don't know you. But I do know Josh and all the others posting here. For him to talk smack, you must have provoked him. He is usually the guy that will bend over backwards for someone ... even a stranger.

But what do I know, I've only known him for a minute.

Carry on. Useless thread.

·
Registered
692 Posts
Discussion Starter #20
CP ... I don't know you. But I do know Josh and all the others posting here. For him to talk smack, you must have provoked him. He is usually the guy that will bend over backwards for someone ... even a stranger.

But what do I know, I've only known him for a minute.

Carry on. Useless thread.

Maybe useless to you. And no, I've never met Josh. Never. I have met you though, 2008 tom papp deal. Josh is trying to step in and do Bill's dirty work. How else does he know the shit he is posting about me?

1 - 20 of 32 Posts