Performance Boats Forum banner

1 - 20 of 23 Posts

·
C Ya on da lake
6,991 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
you need to call and rent one of those cocktail waitresses to bring you a drink then...

·
C Ya on da lake
6,991 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
You better get that back fixed by DSPR, Lisa and I will be out and we owe you, Linda, Cameron and Jamie dinner!
I am getting hungry already...

Can I drink my dinner? its gonna be a late nite with last call there...maybe I should eat, nevermind.

·
Insurance Agent!
735 Posts
I am getting hungry already...

Can I drink my dinner? its gonna be a late nite with last call there...maybe I should eat, nevermind.

Oh great!!!!!! last call Linda and Cam out together this is never good- i hope you have all night they like to close the bars....

Hey Rick maybe we should ride together.....

(jk)

·
C Ya on da lake
6,991 Posts
Discussion Starter #8
Oh great!!!!!! last call Linda and Cam out together this is never good- i hope you have all night they like to close the bars....

Hey Rick maybe we should ride together.....

(jk)
oh please... its not about closing the bar... its about opening a new bottle of jack after the other one is empty.

·
Islander Transient
1,881 Posts
I still wonder if your not 10 feet apart. I see you're both online LMAO. Thank god Lisa has no interest in forums :D

·
Insurance Agent!
735 Posts
I still wonder if your not 10 feet apart. I see you're both online LMAO. Thank god Lisa has no interest in forums :D
No we are not in the same room, I had enough of him this weekend. Are you and Lisa going to the party sat. night? It was nice seeing you and Lisa this weekend, tell her hello for me.

·
C Ya on da lake
6,991 Posts
Discussion Starter #11
I told you, I am at the station waiting for Lisa to bring cookies... Jamie went home today, she needs her rest...

·
Islander Transient
1,881 Posts
Are you and Lisa going to the party sat. night?
Thanks! It's always fun to see you guys! We're headed to the desert this weekend so no party :( We'll work on a date for one more trip, hope you guys can make it!

Throttle said:
I told you, I am at the station waiting for Lisa to bring cookies
Good luck :D I wait while I watch TV and they never show up :confused:. Of course my boat is only 26 feet and has a trunk where the motor should be :D

·
Insurance Agent!
735 Posts
Thanks! It's always fun to see you guys! We're headed to the desert this weekend so no party :( We'll work on a date for one more trip, hope you guys can make it!

Good luck :D I wait while I watch TV and they never show up :confused:. Of course my boat is only 26 feet and has a trunk where the motor should be :D
Thats right"!!!

·
Islander Transient
1,881 Posts
I'll never make it that long......
Listen to Throttle whine :D We'll have to get him a hall pass in to the magical land known as "The Islander". We'll have a BBQ and invite all the locals....and to keep security off our back we'll mix up some cocoa and warm milk

·
Insurance Agent!
735 Posts
Listen to Throttle whine :D We'll have to get him a hall pass in to the magical land known as "The Islander". We'll have a BBQ and invite all the locals....and to keep security off our back we'll mix up some cocoa and warm milk
He is a whiner, if he would ever get a room in La for this weekend, I could try and fix his attitude problem.

·
@ The Islander
4,182 Posts
Deal, but last call at 10:00 wont go too good with you know who......

1 - 20 of 23 Posts