Performance Boats Forum banner

1 - 20 of 23 Posts

·
The Pool Bitch
4,236 Posts
Wrist is doing good, icing the hand with Rocky Mountain water has helped. Doctor said I should be able to have sex with it in a couple of weeks. :D

·
Wade & Denise
2,055 Posts
Your lucky Linda connected only to your wrist, next time it might be your jaw! You better behave!

·
Registered
2,434 Posts
Wrist is doing good, icing the hand with Rocky Mountain water has helped. Doctor said I should be able to have sex with it in a couple of weeks. :D
So this is the real test of your "buddies", how many of them offered to help you out during this down time!!!:D:D

·
Islander Transient
1,881 Posts
Rick,

BBD brings up a valid point and in this time of crisis I'd like to offer my help. I can only imagine the excruciating pain you are experiencing and that any time on the keyboard does nothing more than exacerbate the near intolerable levels of pain. You're a nice guy and I just can't stand to see you go through that.

Therefore, my offer to you is a simple one. Please PM me your login and password. I will do my best to keep your post count up and create/respond to as many posts as possible. The only effort you will have to expend is hitting the refresh key to see the new messages I have created on your behalf. My offer also includes the management of your PMs. This would include, but not be limited to the creation and response of your PMs.

Seriously, with summer right around the corner do you want to risk alienating yourself from others through a reduction in post count which can be construed as your dislike for the people on the forum. I think not. The last thing you want to hear this summer is “Oh there’s Phebus, he’s too good to post on PB.com”. You’ve worked hard to earn your reputation as a positive contributor to this forum and the boating lifestyle. Don’t risk tarnishing everything you have worked so hard to establish.

Let me help you. I've already constructed some posts on your behalf, all I need is your password and I'll have them up for you.

Get well!

Chip

·
Former HB visitor
837 Posts
Rick,

BBD brings up a valid point and in this time of crisis I'd like to offer my help. I can only imagine the excruciating pain you are experiencing and that any time on the keyboard does nothing more than exacerbate the near intolerable levels of pain. You're a nice guy and I just can't stand to see you go through that.

Therefore, my offer to you is a simple one. Please PM me your login and password. I will do my best to keep your post count up and create/respond to as many posts as possible. The only effort you will have to expend is hitting the refresh key to see the new messages I have created on your behalf. My offer also includes the management of your PMs. This would include, but not be limited to the creation and response of your PMs.

Seriously, with summer right around the corner do you want to risk alienating yourself from others through a reduction in post count which can be construed as your dislike for the people on the forum. I think not. The last thing you want to hear this summer is “Oh there’s Phebus, he’s too good to post on PB.com”. You’ve worked hard to earn your reputation as a positive contributor to this forum and the boating lifestyle. Don’t risk tarnishing everything you have worked so hard to establish.

Let me help you. I've already constructed some posts on your behalf, all I need is your password and I'll have them up for you.

Get well!

Chip
Some funny stuff!!! Right up there with the description of how you clean your prop.:D

·
ORGANIZED CONFUSION
95 Posts
Post count is down because I have Post Traumatic Hotboat Syndrome.

Post count is down and the hand is sore from to much of this............. 11276yb624_1_.gif

·
Above The Wet Spot
491 Posts
Rick,

Get well!

Chip
Chip you are a riot!:)devil

·
Islander Transient
1,881 Posts
Sig - You going to be out for Desert Storm? I think were coming out Sunday night and will be there for the week.

Andy01 - I think Linda has that covered, no need for me to help him with the five knuckle shuffle.

Phebus - Still waiting on the password....your reputation is at stake :D.

1 - 20 of 23 Posts