1 - 11 of 11 Posts

·
NOSTALGIC V-DRIVES
3,059 Posts

·
Or Seth, either one
3,270 Posts
Discussion Starter · #6 ·
How's yer junk coming along? Were going to a v-drive outing in May at Lake San Antonio. Get ta wrenchin' boy.:D
Well here's the issue

And here's the progress, ready to be pulled

·
NOSTALGIC V-DRIVES
3,059 Posts
Well here's the issue

Nuthin' some sand and a coke-a-cola couldn't fix. I'm thinkin' start engine up and run it at 4,245 R.P.M.'s, add cleaning soultion and keep running for 36 minutes varing R.P.M.'s 200 every 6 1/2 minutes. I will clean that shit right up.:)sphss

On a more serious note, If ya need a hand with yer junk let me know. I'd be glad ta help ya.:)

·
Or Seth, either one
3,270 Posts
Discussion Starter · #9 ·
Phil,
Thanks for the offer. I'll keep you in mind. I planted a little seed with Cat Sass, being as he's somewhat local and all. Even if I end up completing it in my driveway, it shouldn't be too much trouble.

Pierre,
:)sphss I know it's hard to tell from the photo, there are 4 more on the other side :)sphss

But, you know...

With gas prices and the power these guys are getting out of the little turbo four bangers, it's not such a bad idea. Too bad I still haven't grown out of having to look and sound cool, I might actually consider it.

·
Or Seth, either one
3,270 Posts
Discussion Starter · #11 ·
But not in a gay way right?:)gay:(:D
What's the saying? What ever makes your engine rev. OR, what ever floats your boat.

In this case I'm hoping for him to lend a hand with both. But, NO, not in a :)gay:( way. :)sphss

Silly Philly, don't be gettin all jealous 'n shit :D

1 - 11 of 11 Posts