Performance Boats Forum banner

Hey Pmoney

Tags
pmoney
2K views 12 replies 6 participants last post by  tx19condor 
#1 ·
Get youre boat ready. I think Im going to come up youre way this weekend. What is a good lake to come to??? I dont have the kid this weekend, and the fox river is still in flood stage. I need to get this boat out or im going to go nutty.

#2 ·
Spent 3 hours fockin with it tonight. Fired right up, sounded good, but timing is all jacked up.

Lake Geneva is too rough for our stuff. Not sure if the smaller lakes around here are open. If I get my boat back, I'll be going out on the Rock River in Beloit WI. Chuck came up a few years back, similar to the Fox for the most part. We'll see what I can or can;t get done tomorrow.

#7 ·
I think Silver Lake is open.. After all the Rain last Friday not sure though. I may take a ride past at Lunch today and see what it happening out there.

I heard the Chain is all no-wake until the water lowers a bit.

Kids and I are going out somewhere Friday..

#11 ·
P-money, for us not in the know, what was the story?
When the Des Plaines floods in Gurnee, I'm the poor bastard that has to talk to the news media.

Hey P, is the river ok to run on, or should I plan on going down to the IL river this weekend?????
I 'll be sitting home with my thumb in my ass this weekend. Maybe next week the boat will work....and next week I will say "maybe next week the boat will work"

This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.