Performance Boats Forum banner

1 - 20 of 78 Posts

·
Registered
339 Posts
Mormons when they come to your door?
Out of Respect, I would simply tell them I'm not interested and shut the door. But,
If my wife answered the door and they became personally disrespectful, I'd kick them in the teethe then shut the door.
You still got all your teethe?

·
Registered
8,347 Posts
I live smack dab in the middle of a Morman neighborhood and they have NEVER imposed their beliefs on me. Their kids play with my kids. We have a cross hanging over the door, they don't take offense. We don't schedule parties on Sunday's so that their kids can attend the party too.

My kid goes to trunk or treat with their children, even though he isn't Morman.

Whats your point liberal scumbag?

Never pay again for live sex! | Hot girls doing naughty stuff for free! | Chat for free!

·
Dogma's a bitch.
309 Posts
I usually let them say their thing, I accept their little book and wish them a nice day.

·
Purple headed member
7,646 Posts
I welcome brother James and Brother Marsh into my home everytime they knock. Its usually around 7:00pm on Wednesdays. We have dinner, scripture reading and then a nice desert. I then load their bikes into the back of my truck and take them home....

·
Purple headed member
7,646 Posts
oh, I'd much rather have the peaceful Mormons at my door than an Acorn rep or some fat, toothless thug offering me a free phone...
Just sayin.

·
Premium Member
7,810 Posts
With a lot more respect than I would a lazy POS with his hand out looking for freebies!!!

I'm a non-Mormon living in a mostly Mormon state. I've lived in three states. While it is definitely a different culture, it is a culture based on family values. I don't worry about having some crack head break into my house. I didn't worry about gangs and drugs while raising my son like I did while we were living in So Cal. I like to be able to go down town and walk around at night. If the worst thing I have to worry about in a missionary knocking on my door, I think that's pretty good.

How do you deal with it? Probably with completely and utter disrespect since most liberals have been found to be the least tolerant people.

·
Marine Organism
12,743 Posts
They give respect, and I'll give it right back.

Something I doubt very seriously you would do... What was your old screen name daMoose?

·
Registered
364 Posts
Discussion Starter #10 (Edited)
They give respect, and I'll give it right back.

Something I doubt very seriously you would do... What was your old screen name daMoose?
All my info has been divulged in previous threads where I was called a Troll
who would never show his face or go to a boat race blah blah blah
you can look it up

If you ever come to Reno I'd be happy to meet you just like anyone else on here

Dont vote and don't give a shit who wins except I think Obama will win and I bet Tommy
$100 to that end

Dont blame bush Obama clinton or anyone for where my business is at ( contractor own my own business) my efforts are channeled into marketing my biz where the$ is best spent.
You won't hear me crying about not selling any land or writing any loans because of
whos in office.

I talk to the Mormons ask them if they are having any fun and tell them make sure you have some fun in your life because no one else will.

·
Registered
4,115 Posts
I would welcome them as I would any other respectful visitors with honorable intentions. I much prefer a Mormon knocking on my door than one of the crackheads that live not far from me as I know he is casing my place to rip me off. Dalouse, I suppose you would prefer the crackhead over the Mormon as most liberals would, right? Since Liberals have more in common with crackheads than religious people.

·
Marine Organism
12,743 Posts
All my info has been divulged in previous threads where I was called a Troll
who would never show his face or go to a boat race blah blah blah
you can look it up

If you ever come to Reno I'd be happy to meet you just like anyone else on here

Dont vote and don't give a shit who wins except I think Obama will win and I bet Tommy
$100 to that end
My point was that most that come here to troll have had other screen names.

With all the bashing you do of members here and lack of respect, I'll pass. :)

Don't vote, don't care, and you own a business? Now that's just sad. :confused: You are part of what is wrong with this country! Stand up man!!! :duh:

·
Registered
364 Posts
Discussion Starter #13

Don't vote, don't care, and you own a business? Now that's just sad. :confused: You are part of what is wrong with this country! Stand up man!!! :duh:
You know as well as I do neither candidate will do what they say
personally I think a pres should get one term of six years all a president
does his first term is figure out how to get re-elected

·
Registered
5,217 Posts
Same way I handle Jahova Witness's and Christians. With respect. It is you anti religion libbies that slam doors in thier faces.:rolleyes:

·
Registered
339 Posts

He is part of the generation of Apathy, started after WW2. Parents tried to give their children more than they had. Generation after generation strived to do the same thing. Kids grew up expecting things unearned = entitlement. Government has now replaced parenting on many levels. This apathetic generation does not care beyond today, but, believes that their government ( parent) should and will take care of them. They have willingly sacrificed their "Right" to vote in the blind assumption that it does not matter, government will always take care of them.

·
Premium Member
6,008 Posts
Whats your point liberal scumbag?
OK That's it I've had enough...............If I wasn't happily married I'd be your new official stalker.:happy::happy::happy::happy:

1 - 20 of 78 Posts