Performance Boats Forum banner

1 - 8 of 8 Posts

·
Registered
2,863 Posts
How about the guy that took the picture getting paid??? and the answer is no I am not getting paid. LOL.

·
Registered
268 Posts
Scott,
You are correct. Paul's is a 496. The strange part is the person says they are parting out there boat. Paul would not be doing that. Could someone have just stole the image? Trying to sell something that might not be what they claim.

·
Premium Member
3,755 Posts
I just saw this.... and I called the guy - he found the pic online someplace and liked it, probably Scotts facebook page.... (see how dangerous facebook is? :rolleyes:) ...

and the guys name is PAUL too!!! lol

I asked him where the motor came from ? he said his boat.... I said the one in the picture?.... he hesitates and says .... well no not that boat, my daycruiser. I say so whos boat is that COOL LOOKING SANGER flying thru the air with that good looking race driver aboard???? - I guess the jig was up... - he says is that your boat???? hahaha I said YEP!!! :shock:

I told him to take the pic down and use his own pic. He said OK....

·
Registered
4,218 Posts
Ok that's why I don't get this post?
The craigslist add has been replaced already.
I found and add for a boat repair shop in rio vista and he had a picture of waffle mans purple Daytona that the shop did:wtf::hmmm:

·
Premium Member
3,755 Posts
Ok that's why I don't get this post?
The craigslist add has been replaced already.
I found and add for a boat repair shop in rio vista and he had a picture of waffle mans purple Daytona that the shop did:wtf::hmmm:

Well at least the guy is a man of his word! ..... :))THumbsUp

1 - 8 of 8 Posts