Performance Boats Forum banner
1 - 20 of 32 Posts

·
B1 Racing
6,523 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Hows the new pup working out?

Very cool of you guys to take him home with ya, I can't believe someone would just leave those dogs at the lake. The other dog ended up with Lance and Debbie Oyster and is doing well. They think the black one was a lab/chow mix. Those Rodesian ridgebacks are expensive dogs I thought, you guys scored on him.

Chris.

·
Purple headed member
7,646 Posts
We love the new addition and he is working out great. It has been years since we've had a dog so we had to do a Wal Mart run in order to "accessorize" him properly. We named him Rusty due to his color.
I too was surprised that someone would just leave him behind. He is such a good dog..............

·
Social
1,250 Posts

Very cool of you guys to take him home with ya, I can't believe someone would just leave those dogs at the lake. The other dog ended up with Lance and Debbie Oyster and is doing well. They think the black one was a lab/chow mix. Those Rodesian ridgebacks are expensive dogs I thought, you guys scored on him.

Chris.
Who are these Oyster people?? LMAO

Kudos for giving Rusty a home. Good Karma coming our way. Rusty seemed like a good dog with a great personality. Keep us posted on how he is doing with his new family.

I have been checking the paper since Friday and no one is looking for either dog. :mad:

·
Registered
152 Posts
Lost

Chris.
I LOST my dog Sat. at lake Ming.It is a Rodesian ridgeback pup.I'm offering a $16,500 reward.Please call with any info.The dogs name is Jabooquee.

·
Registered
34 Posts
Yes, thank you again Quickjet for adopting the ridgeback. We brought the lab home. We named him Billet. He will now have the greatest life a dog can have. Crower is adjusting......... Billet went to the vet yesterday and got all his shots, and a clean bill of health. He, and Crower, are at the beauty parlor today. I hope Rusty can come to future races. I would love to keep in touch and let the two dogs see each other again under their new circumstances.

Chris.............I'm going to pop you for that "Oyster" :)

Debbie

·
Purple headed member
7,646 Posts
Who are these Oyster people?? LMAO

Kudos for giving Rusty a home. Good Karma coming our way. Rusty seemed like a good dog with a great personality. Keep us posted on how he is doing with his new family.

I have been checking the paper since Friday and no one is looking for either dog. :mad:
I will deffinatly keep n touch and post pics as he grows. Rusty has such a great personality and is very affectionate.

I LOST my dog Sat. at lake Ming.It is a Rodesian ridgeback pup.I'm offering a $16,500 reward.Please call with any info.The dogs name is Jabooquee.
I checked out your story Mr. Preacher man so in order to see if you were BSing or not I showed rusty a picture of you. He quickly grabed it from my hand with his teeth and proceeded to rip it to shreds. He then went to the furthest corner of our fence and burried the remains but not before taking a huge dump on what was left of your image. So yes your story checks out, however I don't think Rusty wants you back......:D

Yes, thank you again Quickjet for adopting the ridgeback. We brought the lab home. We named him Billet. He will now have the greatest life a dog can have. Crower is adjusting......... Billet went to the vet yesterday and got all his shots, and a clean bill of health. He, and Crower, are at the beauty parlor today. I hope Rusty can come to future races. I would love to keep in touch and let the two dogs see each other again under their new circumstances.

Chris.............I'm going to pop you for that "Oyster" :)
Debbie
Rusty will deffinatly be at future events and will be boating with us as well. I'm thankfull that the security gaurd let us know about the availability of the pups.......:)devil

·
Purple headed member
7,646 Posts
This is a very happy ending as I like most animals more than people. Scott, where did you go on sunday I saw you when I was wrenching on my boat then you were gone???
We had to get back to house. The one thing about the track that is different than the lake is the stress level. I wanted to stay and BS with you, Marshall and Joe however you guys all seemed a bit busy, and rightfully so. I saw a bunch of people I wanted to stop and shoot the shit with however everyone had there "A" game going so I kept low key and pretty much just watched all the goings on. I had a blast though. I will be back in October.

·
B1 Racing
6,523 Posts
Discussion Starter · #19 ·
Quickjet, post a few more pics if you can, glad to hear hes doing good.
Maybe the Oyster's can post a few of Billet too.

Both were good dogs, I had a green light to bring one home but I wasnt sure how this guy would have reacted. I would have taken both dogs if they didnt have a place to go by sunday.

·
Premium Member
564 Posts
We had to get back to house. The one thing about the track that is different than the lake is the stress level. I wanted to stay and BS with you, Marshall and Joe however you guys all seemed a bit busy, and rightfully so. I saw a bunch of people I wanted to stop and shoot the shit with however everyone had there "A" game going so I kept low key and pretty much just watched all the goings on. I had a blast though. I will be back in October.
I was just hangin out I did'nt even have a boat and did'nt want to B.S. with me. Nice to see you guys took the dog. Cool looking dog.

1 - 20 of 32 Posts