Registered
20,026 Posts
oh my gosh........im not even gonna go look for this one

·
Registered
628 Posts
Discussion Starter · #4 ·
Guess I don't know how - sorry.

The ad I saw was in Boise Craigslist for a 1966 Aquacaft flatbottom V-drive for $2000. Thought I had read somewhere or heard that RCL was looking for one of those old flatties.
Grant

·
Registered
20,026 Posts
grab the link at the top like just elec did rt click copy bring it over here do your post rt click paste....same with the pics

·
Registered
20,026 Posts
and RCL can %^$& ^%&&^%4 ^%$#

wont even ever return my pm to busy for ol mouz...rcl is as bad as jim wilkes :p

·
WHERE I AM IDAHO
925 Posts
that guy lives up the street from me ,have never seen it run in the water ever.........................

·
The Maverick
538 Posts
Mouzer... RCL is out of state and has no internet...

Steve
Yeah Mouzer.... You should know by now that playing Santa is tuff work and Xmiss is just a few months away.....

·
Lookout I'm Crankin it Baby
6,576 Posts
OK guys...back in town. I appeciate the help on the local boat. Went and looked at it about three weeks ago. First off it's an 18 footer just like my Dad's...pretty much clapped out. I am looking for the little brother to this hull..17 footer. But I made a deal on a 21 Rayson while I was in Needles..we'll pick it up in Parker during the 300 weekend..it needs a motor and put together. Don't know exactly what I'm doing with it yet..

·
Future GN Racer!
2,216 Posts
OK guys...back in town. I appeciate the help on the local boat. Went and looked at it about three weeks ago. First off it's an 18 footer just like my Dad's...pretty much clapped out. I am looking for the little brother to this hull..17 footer. But I made a deal on a 21 Rayson while I was in Needles..we'll pick it up in Parker during the 300 weekend..it needs a motor and put together. Don't know exactly what I'm doing with it yet..

Any pics Lou? I loves me some 21' RaysonCrafts'....:)devil

Lock

·
Registered
786 Posts

Another 7 degree Rayson ?

·
The Maverick
538 Posts
Yup. That is how most projects start.... :)sphss

1 - 16 of 16 Posts