Performance Boats Forum banner

1 - 20 of 24 Posts

·
Registered
4,677 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
you likey i DO!!!think it will go real nice with them Profilers your building for our 565;)
Twin Dominator Super Pro T-ram.

will get it shipped to ya next week:)hand

don't know what the paint markings are for but its got to add HP?

·
steelcomp was here
26,512 Posts
I'm liking it already. :)hand
you likey i DO!!!think it will go real nice with them Profilers your building for our 565;)
Twin Dominator Super Pro T-ram.

will get it shipped to ya next week:)hand

don't know what the paint markings are for but its got to add HP?

·
Resident Ford Nut
10,075 Posts
Scott,

That manifold looks like some type of spacers could be used to increase runner length and or the volume of the plenum for some fine tuning. :)bulb

S CP

·
steelcomp was here
26,512 Posts
Scott,

That manifold looks like some type of spacers could be used to increase runner length and or the volume of the plenum for some fine tuning. :)bulb

S CP
That was one of the first things I thought. I had one of those with the one piece top (4150) on my early 467. Worked pretty well. I just sold a one piece dom. top to some old fart that thought it was worth something....hil:)
;)

·
steelcomp was here
26,512 Posts
Yeah, thats an early one there. That was Weiands shot at the mini plenum huge carb, not quite IR but close manifold. If you remove the the entire plenum box, Doms will bolt right to the runners. This thing has Grumpy written all over it.
Those two piece tops don't show up very often. Nice un-mollested intake there.

·
Premium Member
25,975 Posts
That was one of the first things I thought. I had one of those with the one piece top (4150) on my early 467. Worked pretty well. I just sold a one piece dom. top to some old fart that thought it was worth something....hil:)
;)
The old fart just went out a checked, and those cheap ass stickers that some motorsport outfit gave us to put on the boat, won't stick to gel coat, and keep ending up on the garage floor.

Bet when that top is on the winner of the BWR 300 this Oct, you will think it was the top that did it. :)hand

100% free webcam site! | Awesome chicks and it is absolutely free! | Watch free live sex cam - easy as 1-2-3

·
Registered
4,677 Posts
Discussion Starter #8
yeah for me!!!!!!!!

did i do GOOD:)bulb:)bulb

please tell me i did:D

this thing is very neat never seen 1 like it around these parts anyway,no one has ever molested it as you guys would say:p

·
Platinum Member
2,014 Posts
did i do GOOD:)bulb:)bulb

please tell me i did:D

this thing is very neat never seen 1 like it around these parts anyway,no one has ever molested it as you guys would say:p
Well even a blind squirrel gets a nut !!! :))THumbsUp

·
Platinum Member
2,014 Posts
The old fart just went out a checked, and those cheap ass stickers that some motorsport outfit gave us to put on the boat, won't stick to gel coat, and keep ending up on the garage floor.

Bet when that top is on the winner of the BWR 300 this Oct, you will think it was the top that did it. :)hand
Bob, does this mean the Gn-7 boat is going N/A for the BWR 300

The GN22 and GN 44 boat were real contenders for the overall !!!

·
Premium Member
25,975 Posts
Bob, does this mean the Gn-7 boat is going N/A for the BWR 300

The GN22 and GN 44 boat were real contenders for the overall !!!
A quick claculation told us we were going to need 300 gal of fuel to finish that race. We brought 220. There was plenty of fuel to be had around the pits, but I really don't care to burn that much if at all possible. The biggest reason I probably will not run the blower deal next year is becaise we would need to hold about another 50 gals on board to require only 2 pit stops. At the rate we were burning it, that race would have required no less than 3, possibly 4. That 10 to 20 minutes more in the pits:mad:

100% free webcam site! | Awesome chicks and it is absolutely free! | Watch free live sex cam - easy as 1-2-3

·
Premium Member
25,975 Posts
Twin Dominator Super Pro T-ram. will get it shipped to ya next week:)hand don't know what the paint markings are for but its got to add HP?

I was talking with a couple of freinds about this T Ram the other nite, and one brought up a very interesting point. The top half of that plenum bolts on from the bottom, and uses the same bolt pattern as an Endrele hat. :)grn

·
Registered
6,573 Posts
A quick claculation told us we were going to need 300 gal of fuel to finish that race. We brought 220. There was plenty of fuel to be had around the pits, but I really don't care to burn that much if at all possible. The biggest reason I probably will not run the blower deal next year is becaise we would need to hold about another 50 gals on board to require only 2 pit stops. At the rate we were burning it, that race would have required no less than 3, possibly 4. That 10 to 20 minutes more in the pits:mad:
i've heard that if you put a nice efi setup on that pig, you'd save so much fuel during the 300, you'd probly go home with more than you brought.... :)

·
Premium Member
25,975 Posts
i've heard that if you put a nice efi setup on that pig, you'd save so much fuel during the 300, you'd probly go home with more than you brought.... :)
You heard that all wrong. I have it on good authority, if we jack up the blower and sit it on top the carbs and blow thru them, we can pickup 500HP, double the milage, improve drivability, and kick ass on any EFI ever made. Thats what i heard. You have probably hanging out to much over on Off Shore Only too much

·
Registered
6,278 Posts
You heard that all wrong. I have it on good authority, if we jack up the blower and sit it on top the carbs and blow thru them, we can pickup 500HP, double the milage, improve drivability, and kick ass on any EFI ever made. Thats what i heard. You have probably hanging out to much over on Off Shore Only too much
Nah, just wire it up like this. Wont take more than a few minutes. Then you'll be ready to set the world on fire.:)hand

·
Registered
6,278 Posts
my alternator just exploded!!
No No No,lol. Its really simple. you just make up a quick harness like this

And get a box of wire nuts and some electrical tape and wala, here you have it :)sphss
Oh, and zip ties, lots of zip ties.

·
Registered
211 Posts
Got one of the 2 peice tops with a pair of 800s on a pump gas 540 that made 840 at 10.3:1 compression, its old school but it works.

1 - 20 of 24 Posts