Performance Boats Forum banner

1 - 19 of 19 Posts

·
Premium Member
2,129 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Is it cold in the garage yet??? Just went out to plug in the heater on the boat..It;s cold out there...:)sphss

·
Premium Member
1,681 Posts
That's why I am flying to Dallas. Hey thanks for the rain you sent this way Mike. Will make driving to Nashvegas fun this afternoon.

·
steelcomp was here
26,526 Posts
Is it cold in the garage yet??? Just went out to plug in the heater on the boat..It;s cold out there...:)sphss
Heck yeah it's getting cold...and more rain today. Hows that knee?

·
Premium Member
1,681 Posts
Heck yeah it's getting cold...and more rain today. Hows that knee?
You need to get off the computer and get to work. The amount of parts you have ordered lately tells me you need to be getting your hands dirty...

·
steelcomp was here
26,526 Posts
You need to get off the computer and get to work. The amount of parts you have ordered lately tells me you need to be getting your hands dirty...
LOL...yeah, yeah...don't you have some boxes to pack?
I R uh carpentur today. ;)

·
Premium Member
5,115 Posts
That's why I am flying to Dallas. Hey thanks for the rain you sent this way Mike. Will make driving to Nashvegas fun this afternoon.

I'm down in Florida but herd there were sum good storms headin your way... Be careful and have a great turkey day ...

Hope you got the lifters before you head out:)hand

·
mo balls than $cents$
11,734 Posts
I dont know what you guys are cryin about its 65 and sunny here today! :)hand
its 80 here and sunny:D beautiful autumn day, leaves a falling, ahhhh :)devil

·
steelcomp was here
26,526 Posts
You friggin guys are brutal, but I love the attention.:D

·
Premium Member
2,129 Posts
Discussion Starter #17
damm, woke up this morning and the car was covered with ICE...I thought we lived in the Central Coast and it wasn't suppose to be this cold..I'm sure Steelcomp was sweating his ass off in the garage getting everyones heads ready for XMAS...

·
Premium Member
5,115 Posts
damm, woke up this morning and the car was covered with ICE...I thought we lived in the Central Coast and it wasn't suppose to be this cold..I'm sure Steelcomp was sweating his ass off in the garage getting everyones heads ready for XMAS...

Mines Done:D:D

Gonna get cold here tomorrow, gonna be 45

1 - 19 of 19 Posts