Performance Boats Forum banner

1 - 12 of 12 Posts

·
Registered
34 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Are you on the boards or is there anybody out here on the boards that know them? If so pm me or have them pm me. I found something they lost this morning.

·
ERECT MEMBER
2,414 Posts
swing time or schwing time...I know a guy that has a blue and white chaparral (I think) deck with yellow flames on side, is this who you speak of?

·
Registered
34 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
swing time or schwing time...I know a guy that has a blue and white chaparral (I think) deck with yellow flames on side, is this who you speak of?

No it was definitely Swing Time. Husband saw it go by. Didn't pay to much attention to it as far as color, but he said it had twins and it was a 32 plus. Well ask the person you speak of if they lost something on way down to the lake yesterday. Have them pm me if the did. Thanks:)

·
Registered
3,509 Posts
No it was definitely Swing Time. Husband saw it go by. Didn't pay to much attention to it as far as color, but he said it had twins and it was a 32 plus. Well ask the person you speak of if they lost something on way down to the lake yesterday. Have them pm me if the did. Thanks:)

Swing Time is a red and white 35 ft. Formula

1 - 12 of 12 Posts