Performance Boats Forum banner

1 - 9 of 9 Posts

·
Registered
3,012 Posts
Would LOVE to own another boat.....But unfortunately We were taken advantage of on a business deal with a boat cleaning product line and cant afford one right now. Maybe you heard a little something about this? How's your boat doing? Hope you have a comfortable bed, Cause I know I wouldn't be able to sleep at night doing that to people that gave me an opportunity in business. Shame-Shame. :)hand

·
Registered
3,012 Posts
Always loved Toby's 22...think its priced high for this market...but I guess it will go for the best offer.

There's a twin 260 in SD's Craigslist for 29K....... Havent seen it, but who cares. PROJECT BOAT :)devil

·
Lil' Hellyun
3,238 Posts
Would LOVE to own another boat.....But unfortunately We were taken advantage of on a business deal with a boat cleaning product line and cant afford one right now. Maybe you heard a little something about this? How's your boat doing? Hope you have a comfortable bed, Cause I know I wouldnt be able to sleep at night doing that to people that gave me an obortunity in business. Shame-Shame. :)hand

This one is well hit folks....it's going, it's going, it's outta here....:D:D:D

·
Registered
953 Posts
There's a twin 260 in SD's Craigslist for 29K....... Havent seen it, but who cares. PROJECT BOAT :)devil
I hear you and would have one already if you could insure it....I mean reasonably...if you buy it for 30K I don't want to pay 2.5-5K for insurance a year....that's a joke.

·
Registered
3,012 Posts
I hear you and would have one already if you could insure it....I mean reasonably...if you buy it for 30K I don't want to pay 2.5-5K for insurance a year....that's a joke.

Yeah...The insurance is a kink 4-sure! I'm sure there has to be a company that would do it with in reason ?????? I had THE hook-up at Allstate. Was crazy cheap!

1 - 9 of 9 Posts