1 - 20 of 23 Posts

·
mo balls than $cents$
11,734 Posts
kissass:D

·
mo balls than $cents$
11,734 Posts
Hey why not? the man does what he says!:D i dont mind represent his Company in TEXAS:D
ya know i was messin greg:D:p i represent for jbp in okla every chance i get :)devil

·
Premium Member
4,194 Posts
wish i had one of those shirts, you lucky, oh wait i probably haven't spent enough money, oh by the way tom the cable showed up on monday thanks:D xl fits...

·
mo balls than $cents$
11,734 Posts
Buck you talkin about Tommy's (Impatients "Airshow??" :D
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=_EhJ9frZ6A8

Milk, shirts are done this week ;)

Tom
ouch, straight for the kill shot hil:) give a newbie gullwinger a break, that was my 1st real race in that boat :D

i was pimpin a jpb shirt that day though:)devil where's my sponsorship $$$$ tom?lmao :D i'll put a shitload of jpb stickers on the bottom of the hull :)hand

·
Half a bubble off
2,467 Posts
Stand in line on the $$$, I hear they've added a new wing to their house and named it after me...........:D

It's all good though. Hell for good peeps and killer service/prices (though I know I'm preaching to the choir)

·
Just Me
4,061 Posts
she is a farm girl from nebraska, i couldnt get her to wear that if she was drunk, very conservative, my ex wouldnt wear anything but that. oh well, a t-shirt or tank top will work for her,, thanks anyway, i wish...:D
You must have different farm girls out there then we have back here in iowa. Wait the problem with our farm girls would be getting them to wear that too.... they tend to go without.

·
Premium Member
4,194 Posts
You must have different farm girls out there then we have back here in iowa. Wait the problem with our farm girls would be getting them to wear that too.... they tend to go without.
she is from nebraska, very small town girl.. just living in vegas making money,,,:D

·
Just Me
4,061 Posts
she is from nebraska, very small town girl.. just living in vegas making money,,,:D
well they do have good family values out in farm country ;) and some of the sexies wimmins you'll ever see that don't automaticly think they are all that. Doesn't mean you can't buy her the thong just to wear for you :)devil

·
Premium Member
4,194 Posts
well they do have good family values out in farm country ;) and some of the sexies wimmins you'll ever see that don't automaticly think they are all that. Doesn't mean you can't buy her the thong just to wear for you :)devil
ya good idea, yes her values are above the average girl.. she doesnt even think twice about being all that, and she makes a hell of alot more money than me..she is always trying to please me, sometimes i ahve to tell her to stop. and her parents are the funniest people to party with....so not so bad that she doesnt wear stuff like that, it will just come off anyways:)devil

·
Registered
7,464 Posts
Tom That was one HARD F'nnn launch :D!! I.ve watched it like a football training film !! :)hand

Milkmoney I married a "down home knid a country girl " girl 34 years ago, God I don't know how she puts up with me!;) We'll send your sweety a nice "T"

Jrork not a wing in the house but a portion of my new home shop !!:D:D

Sno... theres alot to be said for your neck of the woods some of the finest easiest to get along with folks I know are from the midwest !! :)hand

The "Jrork Wing" (under contruction)

·
Registered
7,464 Posts
:)violent At least it's a shop and not your new sewing and crochet room you've been dreaming about......:)grn

I thought I said NO V-Drives...... what's up with the background pic???
Funny you should ask OH OBservant one ,thats a SWTG "brother" to the "Suck my Wake boat"(Miller flat) :D
just waitin to be restored .you know us country folks we drag anything home and jack it up in the yard !!

·
Half a bubble off
2,467 Posts
Cool pic, now get back to work and build me more stuff. I don't know what but you'll think of it...... afterall, Rhonda wants the living room remodeled....

Thanks again for all the help on my project Cupcake

1 - 20 of 23 Posts