Performance Boats Forum banner
1 - 8 of 8 Posts

· Registered
1,254 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
If you had the choice which tv would you choose? Visio SV470XVT or Philips 47PFL7422D/37, both seem to have the about the same specs but I can get one $100 cheeper than the other. I need to get something today since ol Faithful finally died on me.

· Registered
1,254 Posts
Discussion Starter · #6 ·
So the Vizio's are pretty good? I know the model I listed is not there top of line but seems to be a pretty good TV. I'm clueless on these things any more. My old 55" big box Mitsubishi that I have had for almost 10 years finanlly died so I guess it's time to upgrade.:)sphss

· Registered
377 Posts
I wouldn't take a Phillips if you gave it to me. I don't know what your price point is but I looked at the new LED the other day and Best Buy had it for $1999.99 and it was Bad A**. If thats in your price range I would take a look.

· Registered
1,254 Posts
Discussion Starter · #8 ·
Ok so the Phillips is definitly out. The LED is out of my price range right now, I still need to buy tile and cabinets for my addition so to be honest this could not have come at a worse time. Maybe when I'm done with the addition to the master I'll put this 47 in there and a new LED for the living room.

1 - 8 of 8 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.