Performance Boats Forum banner

1 - 20 of 27 Posts

·
''GHOST of COLDFIRE''
1,887 Posts
If it is I have a vid of it getting smoked by a Revenge ...
No

Dont you have anything else to do besides trying to find 1 or 2 pics of a Revenge trying to beat a Biesemeyer i know its Tuff you have been working at it for MONTHS!!!

·
Banned
28 Posts
I'm partial to the Revenge also but leave the guys wife out of it.

Besides, you may want to get a boat running before you continue to stir the pot.

·
Registered
1,280 Posts
Discussion Starter · #4 ·
If I was serious i would think about that.

Also . Watching paint dry just doesn't give me a buzz anymore. I have to do something in between coats..

Wayne
I though you said your wifes boat was a old Duff Daily superstock.. SO I just thought maybe..

;)

·
Registered
1,280 Posts
Discussion Starter · #7 ·
Hey I found some footage of your boat running at Canada w Jenkle.. Second and 3rd.. To bad you traded it for a tractor. Guess it don't really matter now.,:)hand

·
Registered
707 Posts
Hey I found some footage of your boat running at Canada w Jenkle.. Second and 3rd.. To bad you traded it for a tractor. Guess it don't really matter now.,:)hand
..............................................Boats not gone yet!!! Probably won't either!!! hows your sled commin??? you almost done yet??? You can still post up the vid!!:)grn I would like to see some actual vid footage !!! you commin to Parker??

·
Registered
1,280 Posts
Discussion Starter · #9 ·
So Let me get this strait. Wayne took an old SK boat and made it into the ghost of coldfire.. Then He took an old coldfire boat and painted it white. That makes sense..

BTW Why do we have to have a fast Revenge boat? My Dad allready spanked with a real Beisemeyer long ago..:)devil

·
Registered
1,280 Posts
Discussion Starter · #16 ·
Thanks Stickman.You are a true gentleman..

SS Mike

I was there as he came in from the race every time. With words of encouragment.. I cleaned the frickin' oil off the floor and the motor under the gas tank and all of those hard to rech area's. I helped spot and did all I could to help my dad's confidence(without knowing because I was like 12). So he was the driver but I was part of it asshole.

·
Lookout I'm Crankin it Baby
6,576 Posts
Thanks Stickman.You are a true gentleman..

SS Mike

I was there as he came in from the race every time. With words of encouragment.. I cleaned the frickin' oil off the floor and the motor under the gas tank and all of those hard to rech area's. I helped spot and did all I could to help my dad's confidence(without knowing because I was like 12). So he was the driver but I was part of it asshole.
Dude, you need to back away from the paint cans or buy a better respirator. You've gone after Wayne and the Counselor all in one day. Epic...you're securing your place in the annals of PB folklore...

·
Registered
1,280 Posts
Discussion Starter · #19 ·
Dude, you need to back away from the paint cans or buy a better respirator. You've gone after Wayne and the Counselor all in one day. Epic...you're securing your place in the annals of PB folklore...

you lost me

Folklore can be divided into four areas of study: artifact (such as voodoo dolls), describable and transmissible entity (oral tradition), culture, and behavior (rituals). These areas do not stand alone, however, as often a particular item or element may fit into more than one of these areas.

We are using supplied fresh air for the painting over here.

·
Upstanding Member
12,715 Posts
you lost me

Folklore can be divided into four areas of study: artifact (such as voodoo dolls), describable and transmissible entity (oral tradition), culture, and behavior (rituals). These areas do not stand alone, however, as often a particular item or element may fit into more than one of these areas.

We are using supplied fresh air for the painting over here.

Take that!!! RCL :D

1 - 20 of 27 Posts