Performance Boats Forum banner
1 - 15 of 15 Posts

·
The HMFIC
1,711 Posts
what kinda heavy's? like semi's

im the guy that comes to unmangle the mess so you can pull bodies:)sphss semi's motorhomes whatever u name it we do it primarily semis though. i get to flip them back onto there wheels after a good wreck on the fwy:)devil all the while pissing comuters off as they look at me like its my fault:)sphss

·
C Ya on da lake
6,831 Posts
Discussion Starter · #10 ·
im the guy that comes to unmangle the mess so you can pull bodies:)sphss semi's motorhomes whatever u name it we do it primarily semis though. i get to flip them back onto there wheels after a good wreck on the fwy:)devil all the while pissing comuters off as they look at me like its my fault:)sphss
ever put any fire engines on a flatbed when dead?

·
The HMFIC
1,711 Posts
ever put any fire engines on a flatbed when dead?
yes we tow for american la france in fontana. well at least we used to they have not called us in a while. we have a landdoll trailer (50' flat bed that turns to a ramp with hyd) we can only do pumpers and truck company rigs. i think thats right truck companies have all the extraction equip right?? we could do some ladder trucks as long as we know our route in advance. the rig has to be 11' or less to go on the trailer legally. other than that we put it on the hook.

·
Old Skool Member
6,086 Posts
Just got out to the lake and having my first cold beer :) Saw a little bit of lighting on the way coming into Needles but not much.

I did get stopped by the police in Mohave. He said my lic plate light was out. He also asked me to roll down my back window and I told him I have a pit bull back there and she started barking like crazy. Ahhhh, forget about the window. Checked everything out on me and then had me turn my lights on and said it was now working....lol He just made up an excuse to pull me over but was pretty nice about everything. No biggie but I had to laugh as I drove away.

·
Registered
7,995 Posts
Sleep watching???

cant sleep wife is snoreing and watching a good old movie:p

whats u excuse
Er, ah, she is snoring, and watching a movie at the same time? Now that is multi tasking at it's best.......I know I've fallen asleep in the movies before, but never actually watched and snored at the same time. Quite a woman there my friend.:D Can you teach her to make cocktails in her sleep?:)hand...........Ray

1 - 15 of 15 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.