Performance Boats Forum banner

1 - 20 of 66 Posts

·
Just Here
815 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
You left your Bud Lite in my fridge last nite.Now you have to come out to the river tomorrow to get it back.I would hate to throw it away.But,I don't want it spoiling my BUDWEISER.C-YA tomorrow.:)devil

·
Speedy Member
6,785 Posts
Casey,

Had a great time yesterday. It's been a long time since I had been to Knights Landing. Thank you for the hospitality. I hope everything is ok with Katchenup. Put some wing in the boat and that will clear up the roblem its having. Let me know if you want to go out and try props. I hope the blower is ok. Thanks again,

Tony

Lulu had a great time.

·
Just Here
815 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
Casey,

Had a great time yesterday. It's been a long time since I had been to Knights Landing. Thank you for the hospitality. I hope everything is ok with Katchenup. Put some wing in the boat and that will clear up the roblem its having. Let me know if you want to go out and try props. I hope the blower is ok. Thanks again,

Tony

Lulu had a great time.
Thank you Tony.enjoyed having you & your family out with us.You're welcome anytime.I'll keep you posted with the blower.I think it lost the crank keys in the hub.Dave took some good pics.Try to get em up tomorrow.Thanx again T Casey

·
Just a Gigilo...
290 Posts
Sucker for Big Girls

I am a complete sucker for big girls and this one was driving me crazy yesterday. She is "HOT".

Too bad I don't know how to act and they always end up stepping all over on me....Lu Lu I love you....:)LegHump

·
Registered
680 Posts
Mr.mac diddy

thanks for the pictures maybe you can post a few and get some more people out there next time thanks KC for the invite we will come again , good seeing you tony whishy & water you really dont have to be afraid of the water and come out

·
Just Here
815 Posts
Discussion Starter #9
thanks for the pictures maybe you can post a few and get some more people out there next time thanks KC for the invite we will come again , good seeing you tony whishy & water you really dont have to be afraid of the water and come out
Marshall,you & Steph too are welcome to come out anytime.Was a good day.I'm a little burnt tho.

·
Speedy Member
6,785 Posts
I am a complete sucker for big girls and this one was driving me crazy yesterday. She is "HOT".

Too bad I don't know how to act and they always end up stepping all over on me....Lu Lu I love you....:)LegHump

She is a hottie!! :D Thanks Mac Daddy

·
Registered
2,409 Posts
what his boat have to much power for him now:D

·
Registered
387 Posts
K/C Had a great time as always, Thank you, Dave thanks for the pics. You take some awsome pics. Marshall you suck,:D. All in all we really enjoyed seeing everyone. Hey slotracer...:|err

·
Registered
2,409 Posts
K/C Had a great time as always, Thank you, Dave thanks for the pics. You take some awsome pics. Marshall you suck,:D. All in all we really enjoyed seeing everyone. Hey slotracer...:|err
hey at least your all right. it could have been worse. :)hand

·
Just a Gigilo...
290 Posts
Hey Joe...HELP

Whiskey/H20...we need some hydro representation here besides me...Help me out buddy, you gotta come to the next one!!

"This is great...all these flats and jets look real fast with no hydros here"

"Anybody seen Whiskey and Water? I know Dave was hoping he would show up to represent the hydros since he couldn't bring his..."

"Wow..strange that he didn't show"

"We just kicked your ass Whiskey Boy !! "

"Joe, you have missed more than once...Don't let me run out of fingers countin' no shows"

"Hey....Where's that Whiskey dude ?"

·
Registered
680 Posts
whiskey & water

Hey joe its ok there is a few reasons i wouldn't bring a hydro too [ well i just say it there not that fast] but its still fun to see the boats with training wheels from time to time

call me or come by well drink some beers

1 - 20 of 66 Posts