Performance Boats Forum banner
1 - 20 of 1291 Posts

·
32 DW X-CAT
2,271 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
:D

Well thought I would do a roll call of all the lower Colorado boaters that have arrived or are in route to this site.

So post up and introduce yourself or just sign in for the usual--- weather, water and whos going.

I will be on the water by Saturday and in the Rhino on Sunday.

Sincerely,

KAP

·
Premium Member
1,266 Posts

Well thought I would do a roll call of all the lower Colorado boaters that have arrived or are in route to this site.

So post up and introduce yourself or just sign in for the usual--- weather, water and whos going.

Sincerely,

KAP

·
32 DW X-CAT
2,271 Posts
Discussion Starter · #7 ·
Hey! you guys great to hear you made it over to this site.

MK2---Cheezpanel great to hear from you guys.

No I haven't left yet I will tomorrow cannot wait :)plateJump:)plateJump[I love these emoticons]

Exactly, how I feel when I'm east bound and down headed to the rio de Colorado.

Hope the rest of the crowd chimes in I know a lot of peeps are at the dunes tearing it up.

KAP

P.S. If I don't see you HAPPY NEW YEAR see you all next year:D:D.

·
FAT GUY IN A TPR STEALTH
1,828 Posts
well hopefully everyone from that other sight will show up on here , just waiting for it to warm up a bit then time to go to fishers, most likely Easter, hope to see some of you down there... BIG D NO REGRET$

Attachments

·
Registered
2,225 Posts
I finally was able to get on here!!! YAY!!! My boats should be moving up to my new house possibly this weekend to dirt lot east... er Far east. Hope everyones new years went well and can't wait to get back on the water again.

Cy

·
Registered
65 Posts

Sincerely,

KAP
Howdy all. I was getting lonely on the other Forums. Didn't know people had moved here.

·
32 DW X-CAT
2,271 Posts
Discussion Starter · #12 · (Edited)
Hello Flying Rhino:

Glad you made it over here---along with Rader, Moneysucker, No Regrets. We went down for a day and can report the water has been hella cold and just cruising on the river requires a cold weather suit.

Good news, is the water level is back up but the sandbar going across the entrance of Martinez has not changed. You need to damn near touch the channel marker ie..bouy's to make it safely across.

Summer is creeping up only two more months until April 01 and river season can officially begin:D:D.

Very truly yours,

KAP

·
Registered
23 Posts
re

is my last name but not from granite hills.... i am in the navy and originally from Ohio... been in San Diego about 19 years though...

·
32 DW X-CAT
2,271 Posts
Discussion Starter · #17 ·
Boating Report for HS, Mar, Fish:

Well the good news is the water level was back up to almost normal. The weather this last weekend was awesome--- Saturday it was about 80 and felt like summer was just around the corner.

We splashed the boat and burned some carbon out of it while taking photos from the sandbar south of Fisher's by the island. The sandbar across Martinez entrance is now easier to cross and not as shallow.

A lot of changes going on at Martinez. I heard from a reliable source folks have about 2 weeks to make up their mind about staying or leaving. The curbs and underground are all done at Martinez the paving will probably be done in the next month.

Hard decisions for those people. The old days are gone and development/money always creates tough times for those who yearn for nostalgia.

Sincerely,

KAP

·
Registered
23 Posts
re

yep, old man wants 5k for a deposit or move off the property... and they still do not have the final prices for all the pads... my stuff is still on my pad and if I can't find someone to take the crappy old 40ft trailer on the pad it looks like it will end up in a dumpster... oh well the 40 footer ain't worth much but wish i could find someone to move it over to fishers for me then i would have a place for this summer at least...

1 - 20 of 1291 Posts