Performance Boats Forum banner

1 - 13 of 13 Posts

·
Registered
436 Posts
Discussion Starter #1 (Edited)
new carbon fiber gauges, tach with shift light,fuel gauge 2 5/8 oil gauge 2 /58 250 plus shipping sold

bbc 4 van enhanced moroso vacuum pump kit with drive, belt, tank and line and has the reg that screws in the pump 800 plus shipping sold

briggs stage 3 holley 1050 dominator carb with fuel log 500.00 plus shipping

new in the box bbc mini starter 100.00 plus shipping sold

used bbc mini starter works great 50.00 plus shipping

used csr elec water pump works great 100.00 plus shipping sold

msd dist with brass gear anb msd plug wires for bbc 250 plus shipping

msd digital 7 box part#7530t and hvc 2 coil 600 plus shipping

used holly blue fuel pump 50.00 plus shipping

hvc super sucker spacer 1inch 50.00 plus shipping

call robert at 713 208 7447 for any ? thanks

Attachments

·
Registered
436 Posts
Discussion Starter #2
new carbon fiber gauges, tach with shift light,fuel gauge 2 5/8 oil gauge 2 /58 250 plus shipping

bbc 4 van enhanced moroso vacuum pump kit with drive, belt, tank and line and has the reg that screws in the pump 800 plus shipping

briggs stage 3 holley 1050 dominator carb with fuel log 500.00 plus shipping

new in the box bbc mini starter 100.00 plus shipping

used bbc mini starter works great 50.00 plus shipping

used csr elec water pump works great 100.00 plus shipping

msd dist with brass gear anb msd plug wires for bbc 250 plus shipping

msd digital 7 box part#7530t and hvc 2 coil 600 plus shipping

used holly blue fuel pump 50.00 plus shipping

hvc super sucker spacer 1inch 50.00 plus shipping

call robert at 713 208 7447 for any ? thanks
pics

Attachments

·
Registered
2,181 Posts
here's a free bump as well, before anyone buys anything from this guy feel free to pm me and i will tell you about the ordeal i just went thru with this guy.

·
Registered
436 Posts
Discussion Starter #8
mr.magoo

beware donot sell anything to this guy,he is crazy,my friend had a motor for sale that i told him about,i told him its a nice motor told him it need a push rod,as when we got it it had a bent push,so he comes looks at it and says he wants it but doesn't have the money,so my Buddy make him a payment plan,he brings 500 down and wants to pull a bearing so we did,it needs bearings he said i was gong to freshen it anyways,so he makes the deal,for a motor as is for 2,000 in payments he got a bbc good crank ,h beam rods,solid roller,990 heads with bad ass port work,complete motor for 2,000,well he finally payes it of a month later,he picks it up and two weeks later he call my buddy and said it has a crack block,and wants him to buy him one,my buddy told him u bought it as is,its Ur responsibility, there the story,so he says i ****ed him, i do not **** people and sale good parts for a great price, thanks Robert

·
Registered
2,181 Posts
i think we have two different versions, bottom line is you assured me that it was a good engine, you gave me your word, apparently your word isnt worth shit, because the engine turned out to be junk, the crank is no good,along with the block, i didnt get 2000 worth of parts, i had the crappy heads re worked, which was another 500.oh yeah there was something in the engine that was salvageable, if anyone is interested i do have a nice billet non by pass oil filter adapter, think it cost about 29.99 in jegs thanks robert, yes i did pay the guy out in payments ,like i said i aint a high roller like yourself, this 2000 dollar hit really hurt me, and you and your buddy just said oh well, i paid the motor off in one month also.don't worry i will be there at every place you go to sell your junk to warn people about you. I should have known to walk away when your own father told me not to trust you.

·
Registered
436 Posts
Discussion Starter #10
warning this guy is nothing but a shit starter, drama queen, he just likes to start shit,just look at what other poeple think about him

Randall Ross: i'm gonna tell ya thb members for the most part are the greatest, there is just a few rotten apples in the bunch, maybe i am one of them, but i am not the only one. i'd say i am friends or think i am with about 90% of them. its just those select few who are on my hit list and i am pretty sure they know who they are, i ...got the rest of my life to make it all right, and i will see all you thb members at plowmans.

You post that but don't got the sack to say who you got a problem with. Thing is, you didn't banned from THB. You tried mixing it up with one of the mods & when it didn't go like you wanted, you asked to be deleted. Nobody came to your rescue so you slunk off to your corner & pouted. The funny thing is that no matter how much you you profess not to care, its all you post or talk about here lately. All that talk about THB going down in flames cuz you're not there, lol.. Seriously? You should get out more, a middle aged man that doesn't have anything to talk about except "ruining" an internet message board is pretty sad.

Hitlist... ya, thats rich... You got nothin Randall, most people couldn't give a rats ass if your there or not, even the people you claim to be your friends roll their eyes & look for an escape when you show up somewhere. Your very presence make people wish they were somewhere else. Nobody says anything because they are trying to give you the benefit of the doubt or at the very least, trying to be nice. Sad to say, but I'm guilty as well, but I'm done with ya. You stick your face into places it don't belong behind the safety of a keyboard & then when confronted you try & blame it on the internet. Thats weak but I'm not surprised considering the source. You go on ahead & keep up your little internet tirade, I know thats all you have these days. Just like you said you was done with THB & their events, but you sure drug yer ass to Welch didn't ya.... Don't be a "poser" like you say, if you're gonna be done with THB, then be done. Pathetic that you gotta quit a website & go cry on another when things don't go your way... You can try & spin it any way you want... Your sympathy card has expired, there was a few that may have cared when you left, but they damn sure don't care no more..

once again ask any one on here that has bought parts or motors on here from me,i do not sell junk and will give a money back guarantee on any motor or parts,u are not going to hurt me at all posting this cry baby shit on my adds,if u are so bad next time u see me selling my parts stop bye and throw a punch at me so i can beat ur fag ass, this is my last post about this junk, grow up fag

·
Registered
2,181 Posts
you know what robert there was two good things came out of this whole thing you know what that is? 1. I got to find out what a crook you are, and now i can warn others to stay away from you. 2. i got to see you CRY. cost of a junk engine bought from robert 1 2000 dollars , seeing you cry PRICELESS !

1 - 13 of 13 Posts