·
Marine Organism
12,743 Posts
Discussion Starter #1

My IQ just dropped below a 100 again. :)sphss

·
Registered
132 Posts
The whole party is about lies and deception. They have to lie to themselves to try and talk support. Just look at the way she studders and has trouble finding something positive to say.:duh:

·
Marine Organism
12,743 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
The whole party is about lies and deception. They have to lie to themselves to try and talk support. Just look at the way she studders and has trouble finding something positive to say.:duh:
Yea!!! Noticed that too. She was regurgitating propaganda she was rolling, but when she had to think, the stutter box turned on. LOL! :)sphss

·
Red Blooded American
15,853 Posts
She's 100% corrupt, she's accomplished nothing in her public life, she is dishonest and incompetent so liberals should flock to her as their party leader for sure.

·
Registered
1,302 Posts
Every time i here something from wasserman it just keeps getting worse and worse. She has to be the most far fetched woman on the planet. I swear i have bark on my trees with more common sense than her, and to think this is their chair woman!!:)sphss

·
Registered
499 Posts
Don't forget the 45+ people pushing up daisies that "had stuff" on the Clinton's.....

·
83 Crusader - 468 BBC
2,525 Posts

Well Debbie, when in comparison to the rest of your flock, you are smart....Very Smart!
You must be, as you are their chosen Chairman!
:wink2:

·
Urban Cougar Trapper
976 Posts
Well the truth is ...she IS the Most Admired ....

by her understudies , and fellow Democrats , when they grow up they want to just as sly , cunning and corrupt as she is !

1 - 14 of 14 Posts