Performance Boats Forum banner

1 - 20 of 21 Posts

·
Bah...
2,546 Posts
Discussion Starter #1

Hillary Clinton and Michelle Obama -- It's a presidential ticket some believe to be a real possibility for 2016. The bumper stickers already exist. Now it's just a matter of getting the two First Ladies, one former and one soon-to-be former, on board.

Former Clinton spokeswoman Karen Finney calls the possible ticket "a dream team for America." Finney tells the Washington Examiner, "Both women are proven effective leaders who've raise children, so dealing with Congress would be a snap!"

Though she has yet to announce her intentions for a candidacy, Clinton is believed to be a shoo-in to join the 2016 race as a candidate for the Democratic party. Mrs. Obama's name has been floated as a possible candidate for the Illinois Senate, but some strategists like the glass ceiling-busting idea of a two-woman ticket.

Still pollsters have their doubts. John Zogby tells the Examiner, "This smacks of too much celebrity and is a tad too dynastic for American voters. An interesting reality show, yes. A ticket, no."

I will denounce my citizenship immeadiatley and find somwhere else, I don't care where, to live or be forced into drastic action.

·
Living in a cage of fear
16,464 Posts

·
Premium Member
6,008 Posts
I'd vote for Bubonic plague and cancer before I'd vote for those dykes.:)sphss

·
Dogma's a bitch.
309 Posts
Michelle has no political experience nor any real experience at anything other than a First Lady. What idiot thought up this idea?
NBC, in cooperation with Lyons entertainment.

·
Registered
5,217 Posts
Michelle has no political experience nor any real experience at anything other than a First Lady. What idiot thought up this idea?
Niether did her husband but that didn't stop the ignorant from electing him.:)Unsure

·
Colts fan & Stoker owner
8,170 Posts

·
Red Blooded American
15,853 Posts
This is the dem ticket choice because Castro is far too old and Hugo Chavez is dead. They are the only two on earth that purport the democrat party agenda as well as Obama does today.

·
Premium Member
25,975 Posts

·
Registered
686 Posts
It would most likely be a step UP from what we have now.

·
Registered
5,217 Posts
What were the choices again. McCain and Romney. The AZ guys didn't even vote for McCain in their own state for his re-election. :rolleyes:
Well obviously you wouldn't vote for either as you are a liberal and they stand for everything you are against. And are against everything you stand for. I never said they were the perfect candidate. But based on experience and knowledge of how things work in the real world they were head and shoulders above Obama. Hell O had not so much as ever turned a profit running a lemonade stand. His only income was from writing autobiographies about himself and his father that have turned out to be partly fiction being the liar he is.:rolleyes:

1 - 20 of 21 Posts