Performance Boats Forum banner
1 - 20 of 52 Posts

·
Registered
5,685 Posts
I had the Roadwings. They were around $180 from Hitch-Depot in Monrovia CA. You might be able to order from them and have them drop ship them to you.

They work really good, I would still use them but now have the rapid hitch. Im in the process of making my own.

·
Premium Member
834 Posts
Discussion Starter · #7 ·
Unfortunately I'm towing the boat back to Coeur D'Alene tomorrow so the drop ship thing is to late.

If someone can build one.. .I'll pay for it!

I'll go check on that shop tomorrow.

Thanx

·
HOT SAUCE HERE
726 Posts
I have one that I made myself. It works real well, and only cost about 40 to make. A square tube, some right angle,and buy the actuall flaps. About a half hour of welding and your good to go.
Same thing here - I bought a 'bolt on' kit for $80 from Cabelas. We had a slight difference in our idea of bolt on -- their's is crazy and did not work. I created a few mounting brackets and welding them inside the ends of the two bar. They work great, removable and absolutely worth the effort.

Oh yeah, I have the rapid hitch too.

I'll try and find some pics.

Roln 20s

·
Senior Expert
249 Posts
Maybe try an RV dealer/shop. I always see those things on big a$s RV's. May not be the look your going for but since you don't have much time it may be your only off-the-shelf solution. Good luck.

1 - 20 of 52 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.