Performance Boats Forum banner

1 - 20 of 73 Posts

·
310 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Well it appears that Hawaiian Jet has come to the crossroads and needs a good name for his boat. I think that 'Kentucky Fried' gets my vote....anyone else? I was also thinking that since he gets his balls busted about being a 'post whore' he could go with 'Gone Postal!!' :)hand

·
Registered
19,818 Posts
Well it appears that Hawaiian Jet has come to the crossroads and needs a good name for his boat. I think that 'Kentucky Fried' gets my vote....anyone else? I was also thinking that since he gets his balls busted about being a 'post whore' he could go with 'Gone Postal!!' :)hand
if he lives in kentucky and he is in the sun how could ya NOT go with KENTUCKY FRIED:)hand

·
Premium Member
4,194 Posts
i said in the other thread that i think kentucky fried is perfect.. end of thread name the damm boat and move on. its over final hj:D

·
310 Posts
Discussion Starter #7
maybe you have a little ocd if we agree on the same thing.
moneysucker don't be cutting hj a break after charging me double to make his for free.:D:D
Well.......I've definately got OCD, but I'm lazy. Which means that I want sh!t to be perfect......but I'm not gonna do it. ;)

·
jetboataholic
2,798 Posts
This is too funny, someone else starting a thread for a name for my boat. You guys are great!!!:)devil

Definitely strongly considering "Kentucky Fried" as a name, but I want to wait a few days to see if I get tired of it, or come up with something else.

Keep the names coming. Been trying to come up with a name for awhile, but all that ever came to mind were things like ornery bitch, stubborn whore, and other curse words like that because nothing was going right and I was getting pissed off.:|err

Thanks.:D

·
Registered
1,528 Posts
HJ You'r tooo much!

·
TEN THIRTY ONE
1,293 Posts
This is too funny, someone else starting a thread for a name for my boat. You guys are great!!!:)devil

Definitely strongly considering "Kentucky Fried" as a name, but I want to wait a few days to see if I get tired of it, or come up with something else.

Keep the names coming. Been trying to come up with a name for awhile, but all that ever came to mind were things like ornery bitch, stubborn whore, and other curse words like that because nothing was going right and I was getting pissed off.:|err

HJ I see that your not plowin my o'le lady any more.

·
Premium Member
4,194 Posts

hj i had 3 pages of names and choose one of the first ones that was given obsessive compulsive so just name the boat and be done with it. it will drive you crazy looking at all the names. if you have ocd like me and need the perfect name:D another one that comes to my mind is post whore

·
jetboataholic
2,798 Posts

·
Registered
268 Posts
my vote is on kentucky fried... or post whore... at least if you come out here to the west coast to play with the big boys everybody will know its you :D

·
Banned
3,605 Posts
RCB19... "How about 'Colonel I Need A Sander'?"

LMFAO

How about "Finger Lickin' Good", when it's finished of course.
... "the post whoring squirter"... LOL...

(Kentucky Fried) ... end of thread name the damm boat and move on. its over final hj:D
Coming from the guy (admitidly) that had a 3 page thread on naming his boat. BTW, who won?

1 - 20 of 73 Posts